BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Hannah C.
Greensboro
If I could give IKEA 6 stars I would. Right now I'm about to get an apartment and IKEA has such amazing furniture for SUPER CHEAP. I honestly love the style of the pieces and they are super cheap! The quality isn't the best but honestly you're getting way more than what you're paying for.
Frances J.
Brooklyn, NY
I have a love/hate with IKEA. I love the eclectic variety I can find here for a great price. However being able rather not being able to put their pieces together in a decent time frame is frustrating. It makes me want to spend the extra few bucks else where. Love the selection & price tho
Nicole C.
Willowbrook, IL
Extremely hard to walk out of the store empty handed. Prices are all very fair for decent quality of items. Great for kids items that you know will get used very frequently. And down comforters are the absolute BEST. Only downside is you cant order online without paying a lot for shipping.
Ashley P.
Twain Harte, CA
I love ikea because it's affordable and they have so much stuff, sometimes the quality is not always there on the cheap stuff but you get what you pay for. I love looking at the showroom floor to get ideas it's a fun shopping experience for me. If you never been you have to check it out.
Katherine B.
Los Angeles
IKEA is fun and excited. So much to see and so many great prices. I hate that you have to self serve yourself in a giant warehouse but thats just how ikea operates. I have many furniture items from there. Great quality as well. Not as great as West Elm, etc but def great for a first apartment when you are starting out.
Adele L.
YUMA, AZ
I love IKEA however! and this is a very LARGE, HOWEVER. Who in their right mind is able to not spend 45 mins to 1 hour finding their way out of there. Some of their product is amazing. I just get so frustrated with the entire ordeal. IF you are looking for a scavenger hunt. GO to Ikea.
Gina G.
Farmingdale, NY
The store is a bit strange to navigate. I like the child play area. It is nice that there are a lot of staff members to help you find your way around. The prices are a bit higher than I would like and things are not set up in a conventional way around the store. But overall it's not bad.
Amanda M.
Starkville, MS
Love shopping at Ikea. Although the website can be a bit overwhelming (and to be honest, sometimes the store), it's well worth the visit! Good solid products at an affordable price. Something for a broad sense of tastes and styles. I only wish that there was a location closer to me!
CarrieJo M.
Los Angeles, CA
I could spend hours in Ikea and never get bored. It’s incredibly hit or miss but it’s so worth it to look for their amazing deals you can find there. The names of the items bring me such great joy. Plus, if you have any idea of what you want, you can almost guarantee you’ll find it there!
Amiga V.
Bronx, NY
My first purchase from Ikea was a bookcase i used as a shoe rack and it looked so nice in my closet. Absolutely perfect no changes need to be made. It’s perfect if you want to store all your nice shoes to go out. I would definitely recommend buying from here i mean you can never go wrong.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?