BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Shaina S.
I love Ikea!!! You can find a large variety of different items at decent prices. I've purchased severals items but my Alex's drawrs were my favorite. They have held up so well and makes organizing so much easier. You can spend a whole day walking around Ikea (good thing they have a cafe).
Karen W.
I have a love-hate relationship with Ikea, but ultimately I fond the furniture easy to incorporate in my home and easy enough to build. The flat packs make transportation somewhat easy, which is important because the delivrey fees are too high for my family. Store usually has everything in stock.
Mallory W.
Lawton, OK
I love IKEA. It has cheap deals that hold up well and are multi-functional. Yes, the furniture isn't going to last forever but I feel it is better quality than Walmart or Target and is sleek and if put together well will hold up to its purpose and can be used in every room of the house.
Hannah C.
Greensboro
If I could give IKEA 6 stars I would. Right now I'm about to get an apartment and IKEA has such amazing furniture for SUPER CHEAP. I honestly love the style of the pieces and they are super cheap! The quality isn't the best but honestly you're getting way more than what you're paying for.
Amanda B.
Muncie, IN
I Love IKEA, their furniture is both modern and affordable. Every time I'm in Chicago and Cincinnati I have to go. I'm so excited we are getting an IKEA less than an hour away from my house. The food is also really good. I recommend that everyone visit an IKEA store.
CarrieJo M.
Los Angeles, CA
I could spend hours in Ikea and never get bored. It’s incredibly hit or miss but it’s so worth it to look for their amazing deals you can find there. The names of the items bring me such great joy. Plus, if you have any idea of what you want, you can almost guarantee you’ll find it there!
Ashley P.
Twain Harte, CA
I love ikea because it's affordable and they have so much stuff, sometimes the quality is not always there on the cheap stuff but you get what you pay for. I love looking at the showroom floor to get ideas it's a fun shopping experience for me. If you never been you have to check it out.
Susan T.
Palo Alto, CA
Ikea is great if you're a college student.  Cheap furniture that looks pretty nice.  The problem is construction of the products.  There's always something slanted or off center.  The furniture also isn't great quality and you'll have to replace it every few years.
Olga A.
Philadelphia, PA
I love Ikea because This store carries everything for all of your house needs. However, I only give this three stars due to the quality. Some items I have purchased did not last as long as I would expect it to, or it was just too difficult to assemble it even following the provided directions.
Liz R.
Paramount, CA
Yes! I love ikea... they have really good deals and great ideas for your home. I love how they have displays for every room in your house. I don't own a home yet but I am definitely getting my items from here.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?