BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Sara R.
I love Ikea. That's where I got my makeup vanity. By far the best purchase I've made all year. It is very sturdy and easy to clean. It is a great place to shop. Decent prices and they have an area where you can buy food that is very cheap. I will definitely be shopping there again for furniture.
Christyn W.
There is not one near me so its and arm and a leg just to pay for shipping and handeling. The product was a white makeup storage unit. Very cheap material. Has wheels and seems flimsy when i move it around. One of the drawers keeps unscrewing even after i have tightened. Very dissapointed.
Nyomi D.
milwaukee
I love walking around ikea stores with my boyfriend getting ideas of how we would like our place to look. we have also in the past bought many items such as a kitchen island, large bookshelf, bamboo table, and little wheel cart. the products are typically a pretty good quality for the price point!
Alex C.
Jacksonville, FL
I love Ikea. They have everything you could possibly need for your house/apartment and the prices aren't going to break the bank. It is like the forever 21 for furniture so the quality isn't as good as expensive furniture but it's great for someone on a budget. (College students especially!!)
Jung L.
Ikea has virtually of all your basic home needs and at an affordable price. It's truly a one stop shop and even hen I'm not in the market for anything, I love to browse their products or eat in their cafe.
Reina M.
I LOVE going to IKEA for almost all my home furniture. The furniture they offer here is so easy to put together!! They also have most home essentials which are super cute and affordable. The only thing I don't like are the long lines at the cashier registers 🙄 But I still really love IKEA!
Jenna M.
Cranston, RI
I love Ikea. My spouse and I try to go at least twice a year. It's perfect for everything that you didn't know you needed. We have dressers, storage units, art work, kitchen utensils, and children stuff from Ikea. We love it all! I would highly recommend it and I wish there was one in RI!
Kathryn M.
Greenacres, FL
I like IKEA, especially how they have the store laid out, showroom first, then grab your stuff. There is always someone there to help you when you need, and everything is clear and concise. I never have issues with instructions, I just wish some of their stuff was a little better quality.
Jasmine Y.
Columbia, SC
If you've every been into an ikea then you know that it is an experience within itself. It's huge and even has a food court with great food as well as a children's center to check your kids in while you shop. Literally have everything you could possibly need or want when decorating a home
Marissa O.
Landover Hls, MD
When I moved into my very first apartment Ikea was my go to place and still is!! They have everything I need from kitchen appliances to bedroom sets. They were just right for my budget and even had delivery set up! Not only was it on time but they assembled my furnishings for me which was also a huge plus!!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?