BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Mimi F.
Love, love, love IKEA! You can buy most everything you need there....furniture, rugs, curtains, lamps, kitchen cabinets, bathroom fixtures, artwork, food items, fun and unusual things....the list goes on and on. There is also a restaurant where you can eat delectable items from foreign lands. Don’t worry about the kids...they have a nursery for all ages. Doesn’t this just make you want to run to the car and head on over to IKEA? If that’s not possible, just order a catalog. It’s the next best thing to being there.
Glendys G.
Hialeah
My family and I go to Ikea every time we have one of those moments where we want to redecorate our home. It is a nice atmosphere and a lot to see, however I do wish we didn’t have to travel the entire store to reach an exit or the checkout
Leanne G.
Absolutely love Ikea. Always a fun time going here. You can get so much stuff for your house. A lot of the decor and kitchen stuff is really affordable. Best place for decor in my option. Huge place with endless options. Highly recommend.
Renā G.
I watch a lot of beauty gurus on YouTube and they all use the Alex nine drawers, but I do not have room for them so o hopped on over to IKEA bought two of the Alex five drawers and a tabletop and boom I now have a great vanity. I love ikea.
Carmen A.
Alquippa
The quality isn’t always the greatest, but you get what you pay for. As a college student it’s affordable and easy, but I don’t know if I’d find myself coming here when I have my own house one day. They do have a lot of cute stuff though!
Kristen R.
Lakeland, FL
I love IKEA! It is like the Disney of shopping and home improvement store! Cheap prices for quality items that seem to last long. Definitely a place that is affordable for any budget out there. A great place to shop over and over again.
Nicole A.
Yonkers, NY
Ikea has awesome prices! I got my wall microwave with extractor at Ikea, along with other stuff for my new home. Ikea gave me the option to creat an account and create a list of the things i need from my closest store. So when i was ready to go i can just follow my list where it tells me in what section and area my item is. That made life and shopping soooo much easier! I could of just shopped online and picked up but I wasn’t sure of a few things, and i just needed to see them in person and ended up buying anyway
Kim R.
Milwaukee, WI
For starters I do my own nails at home and have been doing them for years. I bought this from CVS because I ran out of my usual top coat and thought I’d give this a try. I used it multiple times and every time it took about an hour to dry. After an hour my polish was smudging and the polish would only last a few days. I wouldn’t recommend this to anyone. Hopefully Essie can improve their formula. Ceche vite is what I use typically and it works extremely well.
Alona M.
Los Angeles
IKEA is a really cool furniture store, I love going there because everything is set up to make you want it, I shop there if I need a new bed or just about anything for my room. I recommend shopping here if you wanna redecorate your room.
Shealee N.
Jonesboro, AR
I could live in Ikea!!!!! My husband was so ready to get out of there after hour 4 but I could not stop looking around. I wanted to buy everything I saw but that never usually happens when I go to a home store. I cannot wait to go back.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?