BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Lauren H.
Narragansett, RI
I love Ikea! When I was redoing my kitchen i was searching for a farmhouse sink, that was in our budget. I absolutely love my farm house sink from Ikea!! When I went in there I thought it was going to be like a home deport you got to the Isle get what you need and leave. OH NO!! You need to walk around the store and find it. It was very overwhelming for my first time in there but it was an experience and I would know what to expect next time. When i got the sink home i noticed some marks on it and so my husband told me he would come with me to the store to return it because to be honest i have no idea how i lifted that thing into my car to begin with it was so heavy. So if it was my husband giving this review he would tell you he hated ikea and is never going back and it is a death trap. It was during thanksgiving break so lots of people were christmas shopping but very overwhelming. However I loved going there I will def go back! lots of cute affordable things!!
Katrina A.
I love Ikea. It's obviously not the place if you are looking for high end furniture that will last a lifetime. But if you need something functional and attractive, Ikea is where it's at. Plus, they have tons of basic items like shelves, hooks, and simple decorations that can appeal to anyone.
Brittany B.
St Petersburg, FL
IKEA is a wonderland. Several pieces of storage bedroom furniture belong to me that I've hand assembled. It can be tricky but with some time and patience, you'll get there. My biggest issue w IKEA is it can be overwhelming. Know what you're looking for in advance so you don't get bogged down
Lily M.
Columbus, OH
I LOVE IKEA! I love their price points and wonderful store layout when I go to shop in person. All of my bedroom furniture is IKEA and it has held up very well for over four years. I am so excited they are opening a new store much closer to me and will be shopping there often. Great job!
Aracely M.
I'm a fairly tall person so IKEA furniture makes me feel like a giant! They have such a big range of furniture for your household but I just think it's too small for me. The home accessories are great quality just the furniture is not so good. But I still recommend shopping here. Great prices.
Brenna M.
Middletown, OH
IKEA is pretty awesome! I've only been there a couple times but they have relatively good prices on everything. The only thing thing that stinks is they force you to walk through the entire store: so I just look for what I want online, write the number down, and go straight to the "warehouse".
Michelle S.
Seattle, WA
I love ikea because they always set up the designs in a practical way for you to use and they are affordable. In store though, it can be frustrating if you know what you need because you have to travel through the showroom in order to get to the area where all of the big items to purchase are.
crystal l.
Malden, MA
my desk and drawers are from ikea. of course i have the alex branded drawers and they were fairly easy to put together. they're simple and hold together well. i've had my drawers for about 3 years and they still look decent. my dresser is also from ikea and they have also held together well.
Kim O.
West Valley, UT
We love Ikea. My husband and I like to buy older houses to rent. A lot of them have narrow staircases making the possibility of furniture making it up them impossible. With IKEA we can take the boxes up the stairs and assemble the furniture in the room. Everything is affordable yet classic.
elizabeth S.
I LOVE Ikea. They have so many smart organization options and ideas. They have beautiful designs at great prices. I really enjoy walking through and seeing how everything is implemented, giving you practical applications for all their gadgets. I've never seen a store quite like it.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?