BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

crystal l.
Malden, MA
my desk and drawers are from ikea. of course i have the alex branded drawers and they were fairly easy to put together. they're simple and hold together well. i've had my drawers for about 3 years and they still look decent. my dresser is also from ikea and they have also held together well.
Amanda B.
This store is an organizers dream, from large to little, you can find a piece that works perfectly for out of sight or in plain view organizing easily and functionally. Also, most items can be very easily customized to allow for a very unique, all-you feel! Spend a day treasure hunting!
Hannah Z.
Minneapolis, MN
Pretty much everything I have purchased from IKEA I have been obsessed with! Everything there is great quality and the staff that works there is extremely helpful! I also suggest IKEA to anyone who is thinking about shopping there. It can be a little overwhelming but it is totally worth it!
Mikala J.
San Pablo, CA
Great place to find nick nacks and extra pieces for your home decor. I'm a big fan of there drawers and containers that I use to store my make and clothes in as well as other things I can put in there. Overall a great place and did I mention they have food lol it's okay but they have good ice cream!!!
Nyomi D.
milwaukee
I love walking around ikea stores with my boyfriend getting ideas of how we would like our place to look. we have also in the past bought many items such as a kitchen island, large bookshelf, bamboo table, and little wheel cart. the products are typically a pretty good quality for the price point!
Katherina M.
I like Ikea, but can the quality of the products be better? I think so. It's really hit and miss. Some of their products are great, but others are mediocre for the price. Some of the rugs are super expensive and they aren't that great, BUT you can find some super affordable things there.
Ivana L.
Fort Worth, TX
I'm obsessed with my new armoire! It's beautifully designed and aesthetically pleasing. It does take two people to put together, but the clean crisp white brightens the whole room. What's even better is there's room on top to display some of your favorite pictures or collectibles as well!
Christyn W.
There is not one near me so its and arm and a leg just to pay for shipping and handeling. The product was a white makeup storage unit. Very cheap material. Has wheels and seems flimsy when i move it around. One of the drawers keeps unscrewing even after i have tightened. Very dissapointed.
Susan T.
Palo Alto, CA
Ikea is great if you're a college student.  Cheap furniture that looks pretty nice.  The problem is construction of the products.  There's always something slanted or off center.  The furniture also isn't great quality and you'll have to replace it every few years.
Deisi A.
Stockton, CA
Ikea is probably my second home! I love Ikea. There furniture is amazing. And everything they have in the store is so nice. I wish I had an Ikea closer to the city I live in. My favorite purchase from Ikea would have to me my makeup drawer. I highly recommend Ikea if your looking to buy new furniture.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?