BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Desiree m.
Whittier, CA
I have a love hate relationship with ikea
I love it because I get so inspired by everything and I get so many ideas, I shop here all the time for anything I need in my home, ikea will always be my go to store, I hate it because I can spend my whole day here and get carried away with what I buy
Herlinda S.
Madison
Love visiting ikea! Always finding something you don’t need but when you find the one product you do the product always seems to be very durable and great! Good quality and a place would definitely recommend to a friend, besides the prices are awesome as well! And they have a food court! Yay!
Maggie T.
Pharr, TX
I have one in round Rock Texas. I love how I can spend all day there. I buy things every time I go. My kitchen is equipped with An IKEA sink and it's a conversation piece! The men that did my countertops asked if they could take pictures of it. It's nothing they had ever seen. #winning. Yes!
Kunkuma R.
Montebello, CA
we bought a tv stand from ikea it is easy to assemble.. There were all the tools provided. the stand is of very good quality, it is not expensive ,Affordable.. The store is too big we have to make a note of stuff v want or else we may miss it. there is so much stuff.. I enjoy shopping here.
Pamela R.
Their store is amazing! True you can and probably will get lost once or twice in it. The ability they have in creating a whole environment in each space they create is mind blowing to me. Plus their cafeteria food is so good. Whenever their catalog rolls around I can't get my hands off of it.
Melissa V.
IKEA, when you need stuff, but have no money... THIS is your go to. I suppose even when you have money and just don't feel like parting with it, IKEA comes to save the day. Yes, the stuff is cheaply made, but it's also super cute and totally affordable. Hope there's one nearby because delivery prices will kill you!
Nayara C.
Ridley Park, PA
I bought a desk two months ago and it has been great. It has two drawers and plenty of space to organise my papers. It was easy to build too. It was my first time buying there. I loved having a lot of options and different settings. I'll definitely return in the future.
Melanie L.
Pittsburgh, PA
I can spend the day admiring everything in IKEA. I hope to have an IKEA kitchen when we renovate our kitchen. They have everything you could need; cooking utensils and cabinets, beds, desks, storage and toys just to name a few. They have a play area for kids that is free while you shop and also a delicious cafeteria for if you get hungry.
Rachel K.
Seattle, Wa
SUCH GOOD PRICES. I've found that everything is pretty easy to put together. You definitely have to set aside a whole day if you want to make any of the bigger furniture but I just get a drink and some snacks and get to work. For a girl in her 20s IKEA is perfect for me. Stylish, functional, and inexpensive.
Michelle C.
New Haven, CT
IKEA is one of my favorite and least favorite places to go.  Favorite because I can get inspired to improve my space at an affordable price.  Least favorite because it is confusing and loud and overwhelming.  Overall being a person on a budget it is a place I like to shop because it gets the job done well.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?