BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Quan H.
IKEA has everything that you could possibly think of. Great for redecorating, college students, literally anything and anybody can find what they are looking for in this store. Not to mention they have the best cinnamon buns! You will not be dissatisfied with the products or the cinnamon buns.
Robin H.
I live down the street from ikea and at first I thought I was in big trouble but honestly it is so amazing! Whether I need something small like a milk frothier ($3) or a new couch, they have it all. It takes some time to walk through the whole warehouse but it's well worth it. Price and convenience are hard to beat!
Hannah S.
Klamath Falls, OR
Decorator Expert Level 2
My love for IKEA cannot be expressed by words. Easily 80% of my home is filled with IKEA products. Most recently I bought a king size mattress for $270. It's my first new mattress ever and it's so amazingly comfortable, and I'm juts so happy that IKEA offers quality products at such affordable prices.
Ashley H.
Chattanooga, TN
I love ikea! My house is full of ribba frames and expedit shelving. I love the buggies and walking through the first section to get inspiration. My favorite IKEA purchase is probably all of the curtains in my house. They come long, so you can hem to the desired length. That's a feature I love!
Kortney E.
IKEA is good for people looking for home stuff on a budget because the prices aren't bad, but the quality isn't good. All the stuff I get from IKEA breaks after a few months of usage. I hate shopping here also because of how big the store is and how they make you go through the entire maze.
Victoria A.
I love shopping at IKEA! All the sample rooms always look so out together and offer great inspiration when you're re-doing a room in your house. Their furniture is not always the most long lasting or the easiest to assemble, but it's great for a starter apartment with a simple, minimalist design.
Rejiane B.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
IKEA is the best place to find all ur home needs. They have all kinds of weird & sophisticated looking furniture, lots of vibrant colors, and even good food at their cafe. They also have very low prices, so always keep that in mind... you get what you pay for! It's not all the best of quality
Desiree m.
Whittier, CA
I have a love hate relationship with ikea
I love it because I get so inspired by everything and I get so many ideas, I shop here all the time for anything I need in my home, ikea will always be my go to store, I hate it because I can spend my whole day here and get carried away with what I buy
LiveLoveLynn 8.
Kapolei, HI
Huge selection.  Great for rentals.  Must be good at assembling or following directions.  Quality is not the best.  Looks good.  Must have a vision and be independent.  Can't expect the staff to be helpful or friendly. Store has a well planned layout and display.
Dinah P.
Ecorse, MI
I purchased my beauty vanity and drawers here.  I believe it was the Alex drawers in white.  Very easy to put together, my 8 year old son got to help out a lot.  very inexpensive.  However, I'm only giving it 4 stars because the quality isn't the greatest.  But for the price, what do you expect!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?