BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Kristen F.
Orinda, CA
I love Ikea because it pairs genius design with wallet friendly prices. We recently majorly downsized and had to have new furniture; Ikea had the solution! The store can be a bit overwhelming, but if you don't go on the weekend, it's fun to just wander through and look at the displays.
Jenissa B.
Lancaster , PA
I heard so many great things about this place, and didn't believe it so when I finally decided to go. I now know why people love it there products they have in the store are so nice and the quality is so good I would so recommend for someone to go here if there planning on remolding or moving out !
BM-233269 Kaleisy B.
Doral, FL
IKEA is one of the stores that can save your life, but also I would recommend people buying stuff (especially furniture) that they compare prices vs quality with local stores. I love and prefer IKEA for buying small house decors, kitchen gadgets and so on over shopping for big furniture.
Patricia Duarte R.
Brooklyn, NY
I love going there,they have all kinds of cool stuff for so so so cheap but the lines make everyone upset about life (the reason why is 4 not 5 stars) the food is amazing like just the way i like fresh and healthy which my hubby doesn't like much lol,but the environment in general makes me happy!
Ashley B.
I love IKEA! I got a storage box you can slide under your bed and it fits so much inside! It has ripped but I think it's because I have it so stuffed that it is sometimes difficult to push it under the bed so I have to force it. It still works great! It was priced great and I would definitely buy another one!
Kristine W.
Santa Clarita, CA
IKEA isn't my first choice for home improvement but it definitely has the greatest selection. The store has huge elaborate displays for every room in the house to help get an idea on how to do your own home decor. The product quality isn't the greatest but it looks nice and is very affordable.
Kortney E.
IKEA is good for people looking for home stuff on a budget because the prices aren't bad, but the quality isn't good. All the stuff I get from IKEA breaks after a few months of usage. I hate shopping here also because of how big the store is and how they make you go through the entire maze.
Kunkuma R.
Montebello, CA
we bought a tv stand from ikea it is easy to assemble.. There were all the tools provided. the stand is of very good quality, it is not expensive ,Affordable.. The store is too big we have to make a note of stuff v want or else we may miss it. there is so much stuff.. I enjoy shopping here.
Ericka C.
New Bedford , MA
For anything you could possible want or need for your home... go to ikea! Although the quality isn't what I'd call top notch, there's a good mix of durable, quality, and inexpensive,economical choices. Sometimes we just go to ikea to walk around... but we usually always leave with something!
Herlinda S.
Madison
Love visiting ikea! Always finding something you don’t need but when you find the one product you do the product always seems to be very durable and great! Good quality and a place would definitely recommend to a friend, besides the prices are awesome as well! And they have a food court! Yay!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?