BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Kortney E.
IKEA is good for people looking for home stuff on a budget because the prices aren't bad, but the quality isn't good. All the stuff I get from IKEA breaks after a few months of usage. I hate shopping here also because of how big the store is and how they make you go through the entire maze.
Quan H.
IKEA has everything that you could possibly think of. Great for redecorating, college students, literally anything and anybody can find what they are looking for in this store. Not to mention they have the best cinnamon buns! You will not be dissatisfied with the products or the cinnamon buns.
Amanda B.
This store is an organizers dream, from large to little, you can find a piece that works perfectly for out of sight or in plain view organizing easily and functionally. Also, most items can be very easily customized to allow for a very unique, all-you feel! Spend a day treasure hunting!
Michelle S.
Seattle, WA
I love ikea because they always set up the designs in a practical way for you to use and they are affordable. In store though, it can be frustrating if you know what you need because you have to travel through the showroom in order to get to the area where all of the big items to purchase are.
Pamela R.
Their store is amazing! True you can and probably will get lost once or twice in it. The ability they have in creating a whole environment in each space they create is mind blowing to me. Plus their cafeteria food is so good. Whenever their catalog rolls around I can't get my hands off of it.
Lauren H.
Narragansett, RI
I love Ikea! When I was redoing my kitchen i was searching for a farmhouse sink, that was in our budget. I absolutely love my farm house sink from Ikea!! When I went in there I thought it was going to be like a home deport you got to the Isle get what you need and leave. OH NO!! You need to walk around the store and find it. It was very overwhelming for my first time in there but it was an experience and I would know what to expect next time. When i got the sink home i noticed some marks on it and so my husband told me he would come with me to the store to return it because to be honest i have no idea how i lifted that thing into my car to begin with it was so heavy. So if it was my husband giving this review he would tell you he hated ikea and is never going back and it is a death trap. It was during thanksgiving break so lots of people were christmas shopping but very overwhelming. However I loved going there I will def go back! lots of cute affordable things!!
crystal l.
Malden, MA
my desk and drawers are from ikea. of course i have the alex branded drawers and they were fairly easy to put together. they're simple and hold together well. i've had my drawers for about 3 years and they still look decent. my dresser is also from ikea and they have also held together well.
Lily M.
Columbus, OH
I LOVE IKEA! I love their price points and wonderful store layout when I go to shop in person. All of my bedroom furniture is IKEA and it has held up very well for over four years. I am so excited they are opening a new store much closer to me and will be shopping there often. Great job!
Ashley B.
I love IKEA! I got a storage box you can slide under your bed and it fits so much inside! It has ripped but I think it's because I have it so stuffed that it is sometimes difficult to push it under the bed so I have to force it. It still works great! It was priced great and I would definitely buy another one!
Melanie L.
Pittsburgh, PA
I can spend the day admiring everything in IKEA. I hope to have an IKEA kitchen when we renovate our kitchen. They have everything you could need; cooking utensils and cabinets, beds, desks, storage and toys just to name a few. They have a play area for kids that is free while you shop and also a delicious cafeteria for if you get hungry.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?