BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

kinza w.
Bronx
I purchased almost all of the furniture for my new apartment from Ikea. The furniture is in great shape and good build however the reason I didn't give it a 5 star is because for someone who doesn't have a car, it was hard getting the stuff home. I will definitely be shopping here again.
Jessica M.
Antioch, CA
I have had nothing but amazing experiences at IKEA.  You cannot beat the price-point on their furniture and decor pieces.  I definitely do not expect the furniture to last forever, but for a small investment you can absolutely find similar pieces to very high end designers.
Maritza R.
I'm usually at IKEA like almost every weekend to be completely honest because that's how much I love shopping for my home decor and over all home. They unbelievable prices and make it that anyone can shop their inexpensive. The have a variety of styles that suits any mom or a persons taste.
Pamela R.
Their store is amazing! True you can and probably will get lost once or twice in it. The ability they have in creating a whole environment in each space they create is mind blowing to me. Plus their cafeteria food is so good. Whenever their catalog rolls around I can't get my hands off of it.
Evelyn L.
Kent, OH
IKEA is a great place to get affordable home goods. They have a range from very simple styles to more upbeat styles. I've noticed that a lot of the products tend to be modular which is great to play around with. Only downside is ikea can be a little overwhelming due to the fact it seems like a maze!
Justine C.
Mesa, Az
ikea is one of my favorite places to go! it's the cutest store ever and i used to go there all the time when i was little just to have fun and look at all their cute furniture items. i definitely recommend shopping here! plus they have a daycare center while parents shop! and a really good swedish restaurant upstairs!
Brittany B.
St Petersburg, FL
IKEA is a wonderland. Several pieces of storage bedroom furniture belong to me that I've hand assembled. It can be tricky but with some time and patience, you'll get there. My biggest issue w IKEA is it can be overwhelming. Know what you're looking for in advance so you don't get bogged down
Desiree m.
Whittier, CA
I have a love hate relationship with ikea
I love it because I get so inspired by everything and I get so many ideas, I shop here all the time for anything I need in my home, ikea will always be my go to store, I hate it because I can spend my whole day here and get carried away with what I buy
Kim O.
West Valley, UT
We love Ikea. My husband and I like to buy older houses to rent. A lot of them have narrow staircases making the possibility of furniture making it up them impossible. With IKEA we can take the boxes up the stairs and assemble the furniture in the room. Everything is affordable yet classic.
Andra G.
Tallahassee, FL
100% would reccomend. IKEA has really great prices if you don't mind doing the assembling yourself. I love the layout of the store, which has rooms set up using their furniture so you can see how everything would look in an actual home. I could spend a whole day at IKEA and never get bored!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?