BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Christin B.
Orlando
Here’s the thing. IKEA has cool items. I could walk around and pick up a ton of stuff for a great price. The only downside is assembling the furniture. It is always a chore and not the easiest. There are some items you just can’t beat. Desks, mattress, home goods, curtains. Makes it so worth it.
Amanda P.
Fredericksbrg, VA
I love IKEA honestly. We've gotten so much interesting furniture there ( including kids furniture, sofas, tables, and more ) and each time I'm impress by their selection. Plus their food is great as well. Whenever I go I usually stop for some of their delicious food before continuing my shopping.
Kimberly J.
Atlanta, GA
The prices here can be good but occasionally you will find things priced outrageously. The quality of the pieces are fair but you get what you pay for. You also have to assemble the products yourself which can be time consuming and a hassle. I am overall satisfied with everything I've bought there.
Maria Carolina G.
I LOVE TO BUY IN iKEA, IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE PLACES TO GO AND BUY THINGS FOR HOME . lAST MONTH I BOUGHT A CEILING LIIGHT FOR THE KITCHEN, AND WHAT I LIKE IS THE STYLE THAT BRINGS  IN THE ROOM. iN GENERAL THE PRODUCTS FROM IKEA HELPS TO FIT YOUR SPACE  FOR  A WONDERFUL PRICE.
Elizabeth D.
Nashville, TN
Decorator Expert Level 1
IKEA has really stepped up their game recently. I love their simple storage shelves. Easy to put together, very affordable and they look WAY NICER then what you paid. Its not the best quality but it does the trick. I will always shop at IKEA. You can shop and eat at the same time which is great!
Cameron B.
Lansdowne, PA
Love this store and the way they organize the show rooms. I'm OCD obsessed with many of the products but putting them together is outrageously complicated and sometimes cheaply made. But you get what you pay for. Definitely great for compact rooms
Allison G.
Detroit
IKEA is one of my favorite Stores to shop at. Not only do I love go there just to walk around and look at everything, I really am happy with everything I've purchased. I recently redid my backyard patio using IKEA items. My only warning is that some of the items can be a little flimsier than they look so always pay attention when looking at the floor models.
Dayanna M.
Flushing, NY
I love ikea! I’m the type of person that likes to change up furniture every couple of years to keep the home looking fun and cozy so I don’t mind that the furniture isn’t super long lasting, some items have lasted me years and the ones that haven’t I simply replace because they are so affordable!
Adrian G.
San Jose, CA
IKEA is well none for their minimalist design. Affordable price points. Self building products. It can be fun building your own furniture at times. They have really nice products for everyone. I would definitely recommend everyone go here first to get an idea of what you'd like your home to look like.
Yanjett V.
Altamonte Springs, FL
I absolutely love going to IKEA! They literally have everything. The layout of their store is wonderful and I love that they offer delivery. The only con would be how bad their shopping carts are, so they could definitely improve those. I do plan on shopping here again soon to furnish my office!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?