BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Julie S.
Ypsilanti, MI
I bought 2 lamps and a nightstand from Ikea and of course you can spend the whole day in this fantastic store. I have eclectic taste and I am always able to find just what I want here. I have never regretted any purchase from Ikea and will continue to shop there because the selection is awesome '
Ally S.
Saint Louis, MO
You can always find what you need at IKEA at wonderful affordable prices! I recently moved into my apartment and Ikea was my one-stop-shop for all my rooms. This is my go-to place for anything home or decor. I will be a life long IKEA customer because of their products and great customer service.
Tammy P.
Westminster, CA
LOVE LOVE LOVE IKEA! They have everything you need for a first apartment. Their warehouses are a great showroom of the wide selection of furniture. Most of the furniture is affordable. I love their bedframes and dressers. They also have a great cafe/restaurant. The food is also very affordable.
Angelia N.
Crystal , MN
I have a dresser I bought from ikea about a year ago and the drawers are already falling apart. You cannot have all the drawers open at the same time or the whole thing will come tumbling down! I feel like the furniture is very cheap but there are a few household things and decor i really love.
Sydney C.
Henderson, NV
IKEA is not only great on the wallet but such a fun overall experience when it comes to shopping for furniture and snacking on some Swedish meatballs. My favorite purchase from IKEA is my Alex 9 drawer, and I recommend it to any makeup junkie looking to buckle down and organize their addiction!
Halle O.
Lisle, IL
I love just being in IKEA, but the furniture is great as well. I've had the same bed for over four years and it's amazing. IKEA is my go-to when it comes to furniture shopping, though putting things together can be frustrating at times. Can't wait to go back and get things for my new apartment!
Jenn D.
Alhambra, CA
Ikea is a whole day event for the family. You go shopping the kids can play then you can eat... and shop some more! They always have great new products, and tons of kitchen stuff. And they have really good quality strong coffee! 1 X 8.8oz IKEA Filter Ground Coffee Dark Roast (Bryggkaffe Morkrost)
Katelyn S.
Damascus, MD
IKEA is a godsend for finding those oddball decorative items at a reasonable cost. Whether it’s a storage container, a kitchen utensil, or light fixture, IKEA has it all & at an unbelievably low price! Not to mention their cafeteria meatballs are to die for! I love spending an afternoon getting lost in the store gaining decorative ideas and finishing with lunch in their cafe!
Laura J.
Hermantown, MN
This is a review for IKEA the store (no specific product was specified). I absolutely love IKEA and have been shopping there for over 10 years. The product selection and price points are phenomenal. Most of my furniture and wall decor was purchased here, along with numerous other household items.
Ameerah W.
Fayetteville, NC
IKEA has a wide selection of furniture and supplies that you will need to decorate your home from bed and bath all the way down to your kitchen, if you want a wide selection for not a bad price then I would shop at IKEA, there are step by step instructions on how to put your furniture together.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?