BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Courtney D.
Cullman
I Kia is great. They have so many different things when you’re in the store. But they have great products and they last long. I would say they hold up very well for the price. I definitely recommend it and I am going to be shopping there again soon
Julia K.
Conway, SC
I LOVE LOVE LOVE Ikea. I buy a lot of my furniture there. Everything is very modern, functional and affordable. Sometimes I’ll just go there just to look around or grab something to eat and look for ideas on how to decorate my living spaces.
Terri G.
I LOVE our new IKEA store! Especially the kitchen items, you can save so much money. They also have stuffed animals super cheap. It can be overwhelming your first time but I love how you can purchase absolutely anything in any of the display rooms, even the paint on the walls! The cafeteria isn't bad either. Not sure what the fuss about the meatballs is all about, they are good but not earth shattering. It a fun place to shop and walk through all the display rooms!
Ebony S.
Kennesaw, GA
Who doesn’t love IKEA?!?! We sometimes go in just to wander around and get ideas for later purchases. Yes the building instructions are overly complicated, but you feel such an accomplishment when you put it together and it stays together!!
Latease J.
Los Angeles, CA
I really like IKEA but they need to do a little bit improvements when it comes to the selection of food and the Quality of food. No one wants to pay their money for I have glazed cinnamon bun that is cold and hard. That is super irritating because my favorites week is a Cinnabon. However I still come for their furniture. I cannot help but buy something from there because all of their prices are reasonable and I believe they have a 365 days return policy/upgrade policy.
Marissa B.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love IKEA. You can get great quality furniture for an adorable price. I bought my bedroom furniture from here and it looks really great and stylish in my room. The only drawback with IKEA furniture is that you have to build it yourself and there aren’t any words on the instructions.
Erika S.
Carlisle, PA
My mom bought my two little sisters a bunk bed and a set of desks from IKEA. The girls love it and so do I. The items are kid friendly and well built. I’ve heard the prices were also good.

In terms of the way the store is designed I sometimes feel lost. But I enjoy seeing the displays of how the items will be put together.

Also I got a frame of Paris from them, I’m sure you guys have seen it before. It was $60 I believe and it has lasted me for almost 7 years now.
Danielle K.
Freeland , MI
Absolutely love IKEA! I find their furniture is great for young families with children. I wanted new furniture but didn’t want to spend lots of money on something that I knew would get things spilled on it or and anything else that happens in the span of age 1-5. IKEAs price point makes that possible and then you don’t feel too guilty when you end up needing something new. Their sofas and chairs are very comfortable and most of their products are stylish and modern.
Sandra B.
Renton, WA
IKEA is fantastic. It’s got everything your home could ever possibly need. I had a closet that was just an open empty room and with ikea I was able to make the space optimal with storage while keeping it open and utilized it very well at an affordable price too. I love this store. It’s for everyone. Can make anything yourself. However, the store is enormous and is definitely half a days outing, especially if you don’t have a specific idea of what you’re looking for
Jennine W.
Derby, CT
Great price point for the products! If you do not have the biggest budget in the world definitely try out IKEA! I’ve got everything from bedding to a couch and I have had no complaints. It may not last you forever but it works for a while.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?