BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Morgan B.
Dayton, OH
As a college student moving into my first apartment I was excited! Finally a space I could call my own and decorate the way I liked. Of course my college student budget didn't support the apartment of my Pinterest board dreams but I found that IKEA had quality furniture for low cost. I was able to furnish my apartment without breaking the bank. I will definitely be frequenting IKEA again for my home needs.
Aidan B.
Minneapolis, MN
I love IKEA.  I love their housewares, so inexpensive and pretty good quality.  I know it sounds stupid, but where else can you get a toilet brush for 99 cents!?!? (I mean you're going to throw it away anyway, why pay more?)  I have had great luck with their furniture, maybe not the highest quality you can buy, but leaps and bounds better than Target or Walmart furniture.  Plus, going to IKEA is like a fun event.
Elizabeth D.
Nashville, TN
Decorator Expert Level 1
IKEA has really stepped up their game recently. I love their simple storage shelves. Easy to put together, very affordable and they look WAY NICER then what you paid. Its not the best quality but it does the trick. I will always shop at IKEA. You can shop and eat at the same time which is great!
Tiffiney B.
Decorator Expert Level 1
It's a great store to get furniture and home things. Not all the prices are inexpensive but they have very creative options for certain home things that you would never consider. The plates and glasses and things are really cheap and affordable. I would recommend this store for home good needs.
Susan S.
Fairborn, OH
I'm poor because I'm a recent college graduate.  I find Ikea to be a store that I am able to furnish my apartment and make it look adult, functional, and not too expensive. Of course, there is the issue with how hard things can be to put together, but with friends it always works out.
Lexi l.
Philadelphia, PA
IKEA is one of my favorite places not only for furniture but also for great snacks! Everyone always talks about IKEA quality but they definitely have some great stuff with style and quality! I also can't resist some of their fun snacks with every trip (scoop your own candy☺) The only problem is the crowds!
Angelia N.
Crystal , MN
I have a dresser I bought from ikea about a year ago and the drawers are already falling apart. You cannot have all the drawers open at the same time or the whole thing will come tumbling down! I feel like the furniture is very cheap but there are a few household things and decor i really love.
Julie S.
Ypsilanti, MI
I bought 2 lamps and a nightstand from Ikea and of course you can spend the whole day in this fantastic store. I have eclectic taste and I am always able to find just what I want here. I have never regretted any purchase from Ikea and will continue to shop there because the selection is awesome '
Cameron B.
Lansdowne, PA
Love this store and the way they organize the show rooms. I'm OCD obsessed with many of the products but putting them together is outrageously complicated and sometimes cheaply made. But you get what you pay for. Definitely great for compact rooms
Rebecca L.
San Marcos, CA
I've always been a big fan of IKEA. When I moved out the first thing I bought was my 8 drawer dresser that I sadly had to sell for almost full price that I bought it for. It was in perfect condition for the last 4 years and I'm thinking about getting the same one again! I've always had a great experience with IKEA.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?