BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Patti B.
Algonquin , IL
Decorator Expert Level 2
We bought the Ektorp sofa from Ikea 10 years ago, my kids were little I thought this would be a great sofa if it got ruined. I think this thing is indestructible! It still looks new! I love it, I still get compliments. I throw the removable covers in the washer and they look new. I would highly recommend this sofa.
Mari L.
Milwaukee
I am absolutely in love with IKEA I want to go to school for interior decorating so I think that this is the perfect way to go it’s very affordable however some other things do look a little cheap they do break very easily but they are affordable and they are awesome I think that anyone should shop here
Whitley M.
Dallas, GA
If you're looking for cheap, not great quality, products this is your place. Up to pace with new upcoming trends. Good if shopping for your first apartment, dorm room, etc.
I will shop here in future seeing as they have come out with better quality outdoor furniture and we're in the market.
Nayara C.
Ridley Park, PA
I bought a desk two months ago and it has been great. It has two drawers and plenty of space to organise my papers. It was easy to build too. It was my first time buying there. I loved having a lot of options and different settings. I'll definitely return in the future.
Dinah P.
Ecorse, MI
I purchased my beauty vanity and drawers here.  I believe it was the Alex drawers in white.  Very easy to put together, my 8 year old son got to help out a lot.  very inexpensive.  However, I'm only giving it 4 stars because the quality isn't the greatest.  But for the price, what do you expect!
Torie P.
Tifton, GA
Decorator Expert Level 1
I love ikea!! I just hate there aren't any in south GA! I only get to shop here once a year but I make special trips just to come here! They have really made it easy to shop here. I will always be an IKEA customer!
Ashley H.
Chattanooga, TN
I love ikea! My house is full of ribba frames and expedit shelving. I love the buggies and walking through the first section to get inspiration. My favorite IKEA purchase is probably all of the curtains in my house. They come long, so you can hem to the desired length. That's a feature I love!
Mya G.
Dowagiac, MI
I recently moved into an apartment with my boyfriend, which means we had no furniture! But with Ikeas slick look it was my first choice. We have 2 desks, 2 y’all cabinets, a dresser, and an end table from them(which I had to drive 2 hours to get). They are amazing quality and an amazing look!
Lovely L.
Budd Lake, NJ
I love ikea! I love going there it's special place for me. I get so excited every time I'm in there. I can see all the possibilities. The quality of the furnitures are not the best but they reflect the price. I do hope in the future they find a way to do home deliveries at an affordable price.
Hannah Z.
Minneapolis, MN
Pretty much everything I have purchased from IKEA I have been obsessed with! Everything there is great quality and the staff that works there is extremely helpful! I also suggest IKEA to anyone who is thinking about shopping there. It can be a little overwhelming but it is totally worth it!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?