BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Angelia N.
Crystal , MN
I have a dresser I bought from ikea about a year ago and the drawers are already falling apart. You cannot have all the drawers open at the same time or the whole thing will come tumbling down! I feel like the furniture is very cheap but there are a few household things and decor i really love.
Farrah B.
What's better than walking around IKEA?! Nothing. Even of all you leave with is a cinnamon roll, you'll be happy. I always find what I'm looking for, and the customer service is awesome. IKEA is always my first stop when I need something new for my home or just feel like remodeling/redecorating.
Susan S.
Fairborn, OH
I'm poor because I'm a recent college graduate.  I find Ikea to be a store that I am able to furnish my apartment and make it look adult, functional, and not too expensive. Of course, there is the issue with how hard things can be to put together, but with friends it always works out.
Dayanna M.
Flushing, NY
I love ikea! I’m the type of person that likes to change up furniture every couple of years to keep the home looking fun and cozy so I don’t mind that the furniture isn’t super long lasting, some items have lasted me years and the ones that haven’t I simply replace because they are so affordable!
Katelyn S.
Damascus, MD
IKEA is a godsend for finding those oddball decorative items at a reasonable cost. Whether it’s a storage container, a kitchen utensil, or light fixture, IKEA has it all & at an unbelievably low price! Not to mention their cafeteria meatballs are to die for! I love spending an afternoon getting lost in the store gaining decorative ideas and finishing with lunch in their cafe!
KATIE B.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I love the bedding at IKEA! I always shop for bedding here because of the great price and decent quality. The prints are so fun and they are priced so that I can replace them on a whim. My current favorite is the
STRANDKRYPA - which is a really pretty botanical print that is perfect for spring.
Robin T.
Ogden, UT
My husband is Norwegian, so he thinks of Ikea as home. We love eating their meatballs at their cafe, their almond cake is amazing! I love how their furniture, although not super high quality, is affordable and sturdy enough to use for a few years. I like how convenient their products are.
brittany t.
Provo, UT
Besides having nice, cute furniture at a reasonable price, I love shopping at IKEA because it is an experience every time. From the food to walking through the designed rooms, we go to IKEA just for fun sometimes! I have purchased many pieces of furniture from here and have always been pleased!
Jillian R.
Love all the stuff ikea sells and its very trendy and modern however it is a bit of cheap quality. Doesn't last long. But if your looking for a temporary piece, ikea is the way to go
Anissa M.
Lincoln, CA
My go-to place for all things home. I can't get enough of the modern and amazingly priced dishes, paintings and succulents as well. I've gotten amazing toys for my kids and decor for the entire house. I'm now a member of the IKEA Family program which provides discounts on all these amazing items.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?