BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Angelia N.
Crystal , MN
I have a dresser I bought from ikea about a year ago and the drawers are already falling apart. You cannot have all the drawers open at the same time or the whole thing will come tumbling down! I feel like the furniture is very cheap but there are a few household things and decor i really love.
Anissa M.
Lincoln, CA
My go-to place for all things home. I can't get enough of the modern and amazingly priced dishes, paintings and succulents as well. I've gotten amazing toys for my kids and decor for the entire house. I'm now a member of the IKEA Family program which provides discounts on all these amazing items.
Susan S.
Fairborn, OH
I'm poor because I'm a recent college graduate.  I find Ikea to be a store that I am able to furnish my apartment and make it look adult, functional, and not too expensive. Of course, there is the issue with how hard things can be to put together, but with friends it always works out.
Cynthia A.
Grants Pass, OR
IKEA is 4 hours away from me, and we make special trips just to go to it. I always find something that I love, that is functional for the home, and affordable. I also love putting things together so the fact that you get to assemble the furniture is just a cherry on top of the ice cream for me!
Cameron B.
Lansdowne, PA
Love this store and the way they organize the show rooms. I'm OCD obsessed with many of the products but putting them together is outrageously complicated and sometimes cheaply made. But you get what you pay for. Definitely great for compact rooms
Melissa P.
Gilbert, AZ
Affordable, quality product, looks great! Only issue I have is the ease of putting the furniture together and unfortunately last time I purchased an item from Ikea it was missing pieces for assembly and had to drive 45min back into town to retrieve them. Would still purchase from them again.
Aidan B.
Minneapolis, MN
I love IKEA.  I love their housewares, so inexpensive and pretty good quality.  I know it sounds stupid, but where else can you get a toilet brush for 99 cents!?!? (I mean you're going to throw it away anyway, why pay more?)  I have had great luck with their furniture, maybe not the highest quality you can buy, but leaps and bounds better than Target or Walmart furniture.  Plus, going to IKEA is like a fun event.
Tammy P.
Westminster, CA
LOVE LOVE LOVE IKEA! They have everything you need for a first apartment. Their warehouses are a great showroom of the wide selection of furniture. Most of the furniture is affordable. I love their bedframes and dressers. They also have a great cafe/restaurant. The food is also very affordable.
Adrian G.
San Jose, CA
IKEA is well none for their minimalist design. Affordable price points. Self building products. It can be fun building your own furniture at times. They have really nice products for everyone. I would definitely recommend everyone go here first to get an idea of what you'd like your home to look like.
Dayanna M.
Flushing, NY
I love ikea! I’m the type of person that likes to change up furniture every couple of years to keep the home looking fun and cozy so I don’t mind that the furniture isn’t super long lasting, some items have lasted me years and the ones that haven’t I simply replace because they are so affordable!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?