BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Dianna B.
Holly, MI
I bought my tables, desk, chairs and some decor from there. They're affordable but you get what you pay for. On top of that when buying parts of the furniture at the store it can get confusing and I tried asking for help on several occasions but they won't help you unless you pay extra. Pfffff..
Adrian G.
San Jose, CA
IKEA is well none for their minimalist design. Affordable price points. Self building products. It can be fun building your own furniture at times. They have really nice products for everyone. I would definitely recommend everyone go here first to get an idea of what you'd like your home to look like.
Kait S.
Tinley park, IL
My holy grail. I love this store so much I can find anything here and can customize it. This is where I bought my make up desk and was able to customize it to my liking and although I had to put it together (which was fun for me) I love this place. Great prices for everything no matter what it is
Susan S.
Fairborn, OH
I'm poor because I'm a recent college graduate.  I find Ikea to be a store that I am able to furnish my apartment and make it look adult, functional, and not too expensive. Of course, there is the issue with how hard things can be to put together, but with friends it always works out.
Dayanna M.
Flushing, NY
I love ikea! I’m the type of person that likes to change up furniture every couple of years to keep the home looking fun and cozy so I don’t mind that the furniture isn’t super long lasting, some items have lasted me years and the ones that haven’t I simply replace because they are so affordable!
Angelia N.
Crystal , MN
I have a dresser I bought from ikea about a year ago and the drawers are already falling apart. You cannot have all the drawers open at the same time or the whole thing will come tumbling down! I feel like the furniture is very cheap but there are a few household things and decor i really love.
Cioly F.
Terrible Customer service will NEVER deal with them again.Materials are the worst, only last me few months due the ugly look it had. Ikea furniture is only good to the eye that's up. Super cheap material, assembly is a pain. Don't waste your money like I did, it's better off go somewhere else and paid more but you'll get in return quality.
Aidan B.
Minneapolis, MN
I love IKEA.  I love their housewares, so inexpensive and pretty good quality.  I know it sounds stupid, but where else can you get a toilet brush for 99 cents!?!? (I mean you're going to throw it away anyway, why pay more?)  I have had great luck with their furniture, maybe not the highest quality you can buy, but leaps and bounds better than Target or Walmart furniture.  Plus, going to IKEA is like a fun event.
Lexi l.
Philadelphia, PA
IKEA is one of my favorite places not only for furniture but also for great snacks! Everyone always talks about IKEA quality but they definitely have some great stuff with style and quality! I also can't resist some of their fun snacks with every trip (scoop your own candy☺) The only problem is the crowds!
Yanjett V.
Altamonte Springs, FL
I absolutely love going to IKEA! They literally have everything. The layout of their store is wonderful and I love that they offer delivery. The only con would be how bad their shopping carts are, so they could definitely improve those. I do plan on shopping here again soon to furnish my office!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?