BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Kenzie
I LOVE IKEA SOOOOO MUCH!!!!! It is such a fun store to go to!!!!!!! There is such great quality and I just love all the unique products that you can find there!!!!! I DEFINITELY suggest that you check IKEA out!!!
Sabera Q.
Jamaica, NY
Ikea has furniture perfect for anyone who is on a budget but still wants their home to look amazing. Their products are highly efficient and strong enough to last you years. Their designs include sleek minimalistic furniture that you can have as bases to create a reflection of you in your own home.
Stephanie D.
Farmington Hills, MI
IKEA is great for furniture when you just need to get the piece but I move a lot and most of the pieces break as soon as they are lifted so it's much better for someone who isn't moving around a lot. It is a little bit more expensive then I would like for pieces that fall apart so easily too.
Lucia D.
Miramar, FL
What beauty guru does not have an Alex drawer? They are the perfect way of organizing your make up. I went to ikea with $200 and I built myself an amazing vanity which makes me fall in love with make up even more.  I recommend these drawers and their products to everyone, especially if you are on a budget.
Bobby J.
Huntington
I loooove ikea!!! Helpful people, food and the cutest most affordable furniture for every taste !! Everyone I go I spend. Hours in there. Whether I’m buying or not. Furnished my whole living room for 1200 dollars. That’s insane
Christin B.
Orlando
Here’s the thing. IKEA has cool items. I could walk around and pick up a ton of stuff for a great price. The only downside is assembling the furniture. It is always a chore and not the easiest. There are some items you just can’t beat. Desks, mattress, home goods, curtains. Makes it so worth it.
Cameron B.
Lansdowne, PA
Love this store and the way they organize the show rooms. I'm OCD obsessed with many of the products but putting them together is outrageously complicated and sometimes cheaply made. But you get what you pay for. Definitely great for compact rooms
Jenn D.
Alhambra, CA
Ikea is a whole day event for the family. You go shopping the kids can play then you can eat... and shop some more! They always have great new products, and tons of kitchen stuff. And they have really good quality strong coffee! 1 X 8.8oz IKEA Filter Ground Coffee Dark Roast (Bryggkaffe Morkrost)
Adrian G.
San Jose, CA
IKEA is well none for their minimalist design. Affordable price points. Self building products. It can be fun building your own furniture at times. They have really nice products for everyone. I would definitely recommend everyone go here first to get an idea of what you'd like your home to look like.
Kimberly J.
Atlanta, GA
The prices here can be good but occasionally you will find things priced outrageously. The quality of the pieces are fair but you get what you pay for. You also have to assemble the products yourself which can be time consuming and a hassle. I am overall satisfied with everything I've bought there.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?