BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Sophie H.
IKEA products are a hit or miss for me. I think to be able to make sure a product is right for your space you have to go into the store and check out the display. A super plus if you are impatient like me is if you go home and assemble a product and ur doesn't work, you can return it assembled and get a refund. Have not had to return an assembly required product yet but when I inquired that is what I was informed.
Pamela B.
I purchase my deal from Ikea, super basic but serves me really well. I also purchased a cart I was going to DIY into a bar cart but one leg was longer than the other. When I went to return it they said they had actually discontinued the item for that reason so I'm a little annoyed that I was told.
Erin K.
Really cute sometimes inexpensive stuff. Love the show room but sometimes it is hard to find what you are looking at. Some items are VERY difficult to put together!!! The standard furniture can look cheap but if you paint and change it you can make some really cute and chic stuff for very little amount of money.
RENA R.
Fort Collins, CO
Just went to Ikea yesterday. I love this store!! It's a fun little outing with my husband and 4 year old. There are plenty of ideas to help us plan out what the items may look like when we get them home. The products that we have purchased from IKEA a reasonably priced and with stand a 4 year old.
Jasmine S.
Stockton, CA
I love ikea, everything is so modern and fun looking, I sometimes go just to see the possibilities I can do to my own room. It can get very confusing if you haven't been there before, as it wraps around towards the cashier area, but the prices for most items are really not expensive and the play area is a dream to kids!
Lucia D.
Miramar, FL
What beauty guru does not have an Alex drawer? They are the perfect way of organizing your make up. I went to ikea with $200 and I built myself an amazing vanity which makes me fall in love with make up even more.  I recommend these drawers and their products to everyone, especially if you are on a budget.
Nicole K.
Fresno, CA
IKEA is a heaven filled place of cheap furniture and home decor. If you need something, but are on a budget, IKEA should be your first stop! Yes, sometimes it's hard to put together, but if the price is right I'll try anything. There is also tons of IKEA hacks out there to take it from IKEA to your style!
shantell t.
granada hills, CA
This place is crazy amazing! I could spend hours at IKEA! They have everything and anything and all for great prices! Good place to go for kids furniture since they will grow out of it or will not take care of it.
Stephanie D.
Farmington Hills, MI
IKEA is great for furniture when you just need to get the piece but I move a lot and most of the pieces break as soon as they are lifted so it's much better for someone who isn't moving around a lot. It is a little bit more expensive then I would like for pieces that fall apart so easily too.
Sarah B.
Sioux City, IA
We love IKEA! We are a busy family and it offers many great options at a wonderful price. Items we have gotten there have held up well to lots of use from children and are very functional. We have redone a sewing room, homeschool room, as well as utilizing various things throughout the other rooms of our home.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?