BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Sara C.
Benwood, WV
The organization of this store is the key to it being successful. If they had their items thrown everywhere you couldn't go through the store. I bought the pieces to make my vanity there and there were books on what pieces to grab and how much it would be. They've really thought of everything there.
Pamela B.
I purchase my deal from Ikea, super basic but serves me really well. I also purchased a cart I was going to DIY into a bar cart but one leg was longer than the other. When I went to return it they said they had actually discontinued the item for that reason so I'm a little annoyed that I was told.
Jasmine S.
Stockton, CA
I love ikea, everything is so modern and fun looking, I sometimes go just to see the possibilities I can do to my own room. It can get very confusing if you haven't been there before, as it wraps around towards the cashier area, but the prices for most items are really not expensive and the play area is a dream to kids!
Annie P.
Macomb, IL
I must be the only one, but I love putting together items from Ikea. I find that they are a bit pricy, but I have never had a single problem with any of their products. The display rooms are beautifully coordinated and I love that you can get a feel for what products would be like in a home setting.
Genie C.
Winter Garden, FL
I'll say it. I like IKEA. I know it can be a love and hate relationship with some people. I find that a lot of their products are great for organization at a good price point. I don't shop here for large center pieces for my home such as bed frames or sofas but my craft area is full of IKEA pieces.
Brittany A.
Fairfield Twp, OH
Everyone love Ikea but I'm honestly still not a fan yet(though I give it so many chances) It's great for cheap furniture like desks etc but that's about it. The decor has gotten increasingly more stylish lately.
Zeinab N.
Dearborn Hts, MI
This place it huuuuge and literally has everything you need to furnish your place. My apartment is literally all IKEA. It great if your looking for cheaper items. I have two side coffee tables for ten dollars each. Down side is that you have to build everything yourself but I guess that's how they make everything affordable
Megan O.
Newington, CT
I actually LOVE everything I purchase from IKEA. Many of our homes items are from there. As a young couple just starting out IKEA furniture has been a lifesaver. The price points vary and in my opinion are reasonable. I do believe that it is all in how you put together the item and take care of the item.
Erin K.
Really cute sometimes inexpensive stuff. Love the show room but sometimes it is hard to find what you are looking at. Some items are VERY difficult to put together!!! The standard furniture can look cheap but if you paint and change it you can make some really cute and chic stuff for very little amount of money.
Amanda D.
The Colony, TX
Most of all of my furniture is IKEA. I love the designs and the modern feel they have. I don't like putting it together but I usually just leave my boyfriend to do that. I would recommend this to anyone who would like to try out something new. It's a great place to shop for home Decor and furniture.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?