BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Hailie B.
Montgomery, TX
Everything you can don't know you need in one place. defiantly a all day trip, I arrived at 9:00 a.m. and knew exactly  what I needed and didn't leave until 6:00 p.m. with a ton of extra things. I really like the set up of the store and recommend that you join the IKEA family for savings.
Lindsey M.
IKEA is a great store if you are looking for some inexpensive furniture.  I have bought a few different pieces there such as a bed frame, night table, and dresser and it is nice that all of them have the same finish.  You do have to put it together yourself, but you get what you pay for!
Darcy M.
It is so wrong to walk into IKEA and not walk out with anything. When I moved into my first apartment I walked out with a full bag (always been byob) with curtain rods, kitchen essentials, bath essentials, and such. All for under 120$!! This includes dinnerware for 6. Where else ca. You do that at?
Pamela B.
I purchase my deal from Ikea, super basic but serves me really well. I also purchased a cart I was going to DIY into a bar cart but one leg was longer than the other. When I went to return it they said they had actually discontinued the item for that reason so I'm a little annoyed that I was told.
Jordan S.
Davenport, FL
Affordable and sleek/ new age items that are really unique to the store. As a man I really want something that's neutral and not too over the top or feminine for my home and I found that here when shopping for my new apartment. It's definitely affordable if you shop around for deals and value is great.
Annie P.
Macomb, IL
I must be the only one, but I love putting together items from Ikea. I find that they are a bit pricy, but I have never had a single problem with any of their products. The display rooms are beautifully coordinated and I love that you can get a feel for what products would be like in a home setting.
Maggie G.
Pickerington
Ikeas are fun stores to go to when you have like an entire day to waste. The stores are huge and it’s just one big maze. The products quality is lacking but the audience is more of a college based dorm room type situation so of course people are looking for affordable. I like the modern contemporary style of ikea.
China H.
Ikea is one of the best places to get like the basic stuff you've never thought about needing or things you really needes. This store has a variety of products and makes shopping easier. They also have a kids area which is convient, a restaurant, and even a food section where you can try some Swedish foods. I've always loved ikea
Lacey W.
I really enjoyed the affordability of the products from here. For the most part you get what you pay for. This place is my ultimate for impulse buys I've got some pretty cool things from here. From everything from a pineapple plant to material for new curtains to my awesome farmhouse sink. I love this place.
Amanda D.
The Colony, TX
Most of all of my furniture is IKEA. I love the designs and the modern feel they have. I don't like putting it together but I usually just leave my boyfriend to do that. I would recommend this to anyone who would like to try out something new. It's a great place to shop for home Decor and furniture.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?