BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Sabera Q.
Jamaica, NY
Ikea has furniture perfect for anyone who is on a budget but still wants their home to look amazing. Their products are highly efficient and strong enough to last you years. Their designs include sleek minimalistic furniture that you can have as bases to create a reflection of you in your own home.
Lucia D.
Miramar, FL
What beauty guru does not have an Alex drawer? They are the perfect way of organizing your make up. I went to ikea with $200 and I built myself an amazing vanity which makes me fall in love with make up even more.  I recommend these drawers and their products to everyone, especially if you are on a budget.
Amanda L.
San Diego, CA
I like IKEA. It is affordable and while the designs are limited they are constantly coming out with new options, color ways, and suggestions on how to customize your piece.  Overall, there is a little bit of everything and it is a great place to start when decorating or adjusting decor of your home or office.
Madison D.
Wildwood, MO
Recently moved in to a new condo and needed some appliances and simple things as well as decor and lamps. All the products were extremely well made, my only complaint is the lamp we bought took nearly two hours to put together for a simple 12 by 12 bedside lamp. It was a good project for us though.
alyssa h.
Ideal store for small living furniture! When I lived in Chicago IKEA was the only place for me to shop for furniture because of the size of the apartment! And the price is always good- only negative is that the quality for the lower end stuff is really not sturdy! But, for the price it's worth it!
Holton House M.
I love love love the prices at IKEA! I just got 4 new shelving cubbies for 2 different rooms for an incredible price. I don't shop there often because the closest one is a 3 hour drive and the furniture shipping cost is crazy expensive. Hoping one of these days they will build one in Charleston,SC!
Melissa H.
On a recent IKEA trip I was searching for home stuff for my infant sons room for organization. As always, IKEA delivers - and not with any old boring organizational tools - they deliver in a bright, colorful, unique way that makes decorating fun! Their store is laid out so things are easy to find!
Deja D.
Kansas City, MO
Price point is great. A lot of inexpensive things to DIY. I Dislike taking the long walk around the store but as you're walking around it gives you ideas of home decor. The food in the cafe is great although it's from Sweden. They also have a new thing where you can order online and pick up outside which comes in handy.
Kelly R.
Charlestown, IN
Ikea is not close to me but I drive 2 hours seasonally to visit because their selection and prices cannot be matched. I rely on ikea for an assortment of things for my home. It is so nice and I love making a day of it with my friend and family. Don't ever pass up an opportunity to visit an Ikea!
Kenzie
I LOVE IKEA SOOOOO MUCH!!!!! It is such a fun store to go to!!!!!!! There is such great quality and I just love all the unique products that you can find there!!!!! I DEFINITELY suggest that you check IKEA out!!!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?