BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Morgan S.
I love Ikea! Every time I go in the store I find something I just have to have. I find most of the items very reasonably priced. But beware, you may be in there for a long time if you choose to wind your way through the maze of rooms. I will most definitely be shopping here again in the future.
Nicole S.
Columbus, OH
I love Ikea, so excited that Columbus is finally getting one! I have shopped at IKEA several times in a few states and online. Great store, inexpensive, quality products. Staff is always helpful and friendly. You will have to put most things together, and sometime the instructions can be hard to follow.
Katie G.
Always a good time just walking around, unless you're a couple. 30 Rock was right when they said this place breaks relationships. Deciding on which moderately priced piece of furniture will test event the strongest of relationships.
Just kidding. It's a great place to kill an afternoon.
Cristal K.
Hurricane, UT
I love IKEA. Sometimes I go just for the ambiance of the place. It has the cutest set up and the way you shop for things is so easy. I've bought comforters, covers, pillows, chests, garbage cans, you really find anything you need for your home there! If you haven't checked it out yet your missing out!
Kadylee H.
Livingston , LA
We actually recently ordered a desk from them, and it is BEAUTIFUL. Goes really well with the style of our house and I’m definitely looking forward to buy another to add in the same room. Reasonably priced as well.
Madelyn B.
Racine, WI
I love going to IKEA. Not only are you getting a great deal on a variety of products, IKEA is offering a fun shopping experience too. It is so easy to spend a whole day there. You can grab a meal and shop! I have bought a variety of products from them all successful purchases, from TV stands to kitchen utensils.
Kara S.
Seattle
I love Ikea. Everything is cheap, and everything is very European (which I love). My whole kitchen came from Ikea, with the exception of a fridge and dishwasher. Counters, cabinets, over, cooktop, etc was all purchased there. The quality is decent. I'd give that a 4/5, but for the price, cant be beat.
Ashanti W.
Tulsa, OK
I love going to IKEA. Shopping in IKEA is an all day event and is always a unique adventure every time I walk through the doors. The prices are affordable and reasonable on any budget. I always make sure that I stop and get some meatballs on my way out of the store. I highly recommend everyone goes to IKEA at least once in their life.
Katie D.
Hickory , NC
I haven't been in forever but when I go I feel like I could spend all day in there haha.
They have things that are fitting I think for all types of people. For younger people who just want some cute in date furniture, to older couples who want something a little more mature looking. Overall a huge area with TONS to pick from
Natasha H.
Ikea's contemporary styles are amazing. I spend half the day in the store when I go. I can always find from little to big pieces of furniture. The only down side to the furniture is when it's time to bring it home to put it together. You feel like you have a million and one pieces all over the place.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?