BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Desirae M.
Virginia Bch, VA
I live ikea! I have one 15 mins from my house . The set up is genius. You walk threw modeled rooms , and eventually you end up at the market place. Getting furniture is very easy going at Ikea. I also enjoy their cafeteria they surprisingly have great food , I love the linginberry juice and swedish meatballs!
Pamela B.
I purchase my deal from Ikea, super basic but serves me really well. I also purchased a cart I was going to DIY into a bar cart but one leg was longer than the other. When I went to return it they said they had actually discontinued the item for that reason so I'm a little annoyed that I was told.
Erika S.
Clermont, FL
If you like modern, clean lines, Ikea is the stire for you. Great furniture for small spaces. Couches arent very comfy, but we get alk of the kids beds there as well as inexpensive area rugs for heavy traffic areas. They are inexpensive enough that you can just toss them out when they gwt too worn.
Alice F.
Ann Arbor, MI
hands down my favorite low cost homeware store. It has all you need to furnish your house. I have shopped at Ikea all my college years and thistime while moving to the US for a short 2 year period. The furniture is not idea for long term and lots of moves, but great value. their candles and decoration are a must!
Christy K.
I love Ikea! If it is a small kitchen gadget or a big peice of furniture Ikea has many unique options to choose from. Our couch from Ikea is not only a couch but easily becomes a full size bed just by pulling out a portion (much easier then the traditional fold out hide a bed) it also has a section that has extra storage. I have a lamp that works great from Ikea as well as many other small items and even toys!
Holton House M.
I love love love the prices at IKEA! I just got 4 new shelving cubbies for 2 different rooms for an incredible price. I don't shop there often because the closest one is a 3 hour drive and the furniture shipping cost is crazy expensive. Hoping one of these days they will build one in Charleston,SC!
shala2124 C.
Decatur, TX
IKEA is a such a fun store to wonder through. You can find everything from a small kitchen gadget to the perfect couch for your home. They even have full kitchen remodels and they have thought of everything to make the kitchen useful. I could walk through IKEA for hours and have done so many times.
Kd A.
Fort Mill
Ikea is a wonderful  option for anyone looking for anything for the home at affordable prices. I usually spend at least 3 hours inside our local store. You can furnish and decorate an entire home without breaking the bank! It is my go to place when helping my daughter with furnishing her apartment!
Sabera Q.
Jamaica, NY
Ikea has furniture perfect for anyone who is on a budget but still wants their home to look amazing. Their products are highly efficient and strong enough to last you years. Their designs include sleek minimalistic furniture that you can have as bases to create a reflection of you in your own home.
Megan O.
Newington, CT
I actually LOVE everything I purchase from IKEA. Many of our homes items are from there. As a young couple just starting out IKEA furniture has been a lifesaver. The price points vary and in my opinion are reasonable. I do believe that it is all in how you put together the item and take care of the item.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?