BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Joanna E.
Toms Brook
This place is heaven. They got everything and what I love the most is the prices. They got from low to high and the quality is amazing. I live an hour away from my ikea but it's worth the trip. The show rooms give me ideas for decorating and I love how you can pick your things like in a warehouse.
Priscilla S.
San Antonio , TX
I LOVE IKEA! All their showrooms make me want to purchase everything, the prices are amazing, and the food is a must! Everything is at such great prices there's no bad going with it! Only thing is the store is huge it's easy to get lost and buy much more than just the Swedish named items you need!
alyssa h.
Ideal store for small living furniture! When I lived in Chicago IKEA was the only place for me to shop for furniture because of the size of the apartment! And the price is always good- only negative is that the quality for the lower end stuff is really not sturdy! But, for the price it's worth it!
Jordan K.
I could literally spend all day in IKEA. There are so many products to look at and so many different ways to use them. If you love organizing and decorating, this is the place for you. And yes, the meatballs are amazing.
Alma A.
most of the furnite in my room and my daughters room is from ikea, we got everything we needed for the baby and ourselves, it was very easy to find everything we wedre looking for online and make our decision bases on price range. i will definitely go back to ikea for future home improvements.
Kd A.
Fort Mill
Ikea is a wonderful  option for anyone looking for anything for the home at affordable prices. I usually spend at least 3 hours inside our local store. You can furnish and decorate an entire home without breaking the bank! It is my go to place when helping my daughter with furnishing her apartment!
Amanda L.
San Diego, CA
I like IKEA. It is affordable and while the designs are limited they are constantly coming out with new options, color ways, and suggestions on how to customize your piece.  Overall, there is a little bit of everything and it is a great place to start when decorating or adjusting decor of your home or office.
Bea B.
If you want a store that sells super cute and affordable items, IKEA is your store! I come here all the time and always find great stuff that doesn't break my wallet. This isn't the highest quality but you get what you pay for, and in my case I haven't had any problems with their furniture or decor.
Genie C.
Winter Garden, FL
I'll say it. I like IKEA. I know it can be a love and hate relationship with some people. I find that a lot of their products are great for organization at a good price point. I don't shop here for large center pieces for my home such as bed frames or sofas but my craft area is full of IKEA pieces.
Kenzie
I LOVE IKEA SOOOOO MUCH!!!!! It is such a fun store to go to!!!!!!! There is such great quality and I just love all the unique products that you can find there!!!!! I DEFINITELY suggest that you check IKEA out!!!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?