BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Teri D.
Rogers, AR
I love the furniture at IKEA. It is on a great price point for beginning. The furniture works great for children's rooms. I love that the stuff lasts forever. We have to drive about 6 hours to get to an Ikea but it is so much fun! I would suggest finding one near you and factoring it into a weekend trip!
Lalisa N.
Las Vegas , NV
I have an odd obsession with IKEA. Is it weird I've always wanted to go since I was younger? But luckily, Vegas got their first IKEA a few years back so now I go whenever I can. The displays are beautiful and give so much inspiration, plus, lots of items are very affordable! Their food court is also a plus.
shantell t.
granada hills, CA
This place is crazy amazing! I could spend hours at IKEA! They have everything and anything and all for great prices! Good place to go for kids furniture since they will grow out of it or will not take care of it.
Angela P.
I bought my entire bedroom furniture from ikea! All white..looks so classy and clean, I always get compliments on my furniture and people so where I get it from and when I tell them, they get so shocked! The only downside is putting everything together but i really don't mind that. It's fun to me!
Joanna E.
Toms Brook
This place is heaven. They got everything and what I love the most is the prices. They got from low to high and the quality is amazing. I live an hour away from my ikea but it's worth the trip. The show rooms give me ideas for decorating and I love how you can pick your things like in a warehouse.
Kinsey R.
dallas
IKEA is my JAM! We have purchased chairs, cabinets, desks, kitchen wear, kitchen counters, home decor, and food from there. We have never been less than impressed! We make it a family date night when we go- shopping & dinner! So fun!
Lacey W.
I really enjoyed the affordability of the products from here. For the most part you get what you pay for. This place is my ultimate for impulse buys I've got some pretty cool things from here. From everything from a pineapple plant to material for new curtains to my awesome farmhouse sink. I love this place.
Kathy G.
San Francisco, CA
I love IKEA! They sell a wide variety of low-to-mid end furniture, with modern aesthetics in mind. They set up the store as a series of displays showing a whole room decorated with their products. Some people don't like the fact that you have to build the furniture yourself, but that's my favorite part!
Alma A.
most of the furnite in my room and my daughters room is from ikea, we got everything we needed for the baby and ourselves, it was very easy to find everything we wedre looking for online and make our decision bases on price range. i will definitely go back to ikea for future home improvements.
Brittany A.
Fairfield Twp, OH
Everyone love Ikea but I'm honestly still not a fan yet(though I give it so many chances) It's great for cheap furniture like desks etc but that's about it. The decor has gotten increasingly more stylish lately.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?