BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Tiffany A.
Oak Park, MI
My fiance and I LOVE this place! It is like Disney for adults. You can get anything you need and the quality is great for the price. If you don't feel like walking around the beautiful showroom you are able to take a shortcut directly to the goods that you already know you would like to purchase.
Nicole S.
Rio Rancho, NM
Saying I love Ikea is an understatement, anytime I go on a road trip if there is an Ikea I go to it. Not only are things beyond affordable the restaurant inside of the stores are delicious and affordable. There is even a play center with supervision in some of the stores so parents can shop in peace.
Kadylee H.
Livingston , LA
We actually recently ordered a desk from them, and it is BEAUTIFUL. Goes really well with the style of our house and I’m definitely looking forward to buy another to add in the same room. Reasonably priced as well.
Debbi G.
Manchester, CT
Love, love, love this store.  From our start with the $2 breakfast to a wagon full of items for about a $100.  We are always able to find so many different things that we often didn't realize we needed.  so many things to make our life easier.  we never leave without a ton of stuff.
Mara D.
Alexandria, VA
I love going to IKEA, even if I don't specifically need anything in particular that day. It's a fun experience--just imagining decorating your future home, or renovating a fixer upper. Who doesn't love watching HGTV all the time? My only issue is the time and effort to build the cheap furniture. It's all modern and awesome and convenient but it makes me wonder how sturdy it all actually is.
Allison H.
Los Angeles , CA
Who doesn’t love ikea? It’s a huge department store it’d be hard to walk out of there without the items you were finding. I personally enjoy buying the bed covers and pillows form ikea the most because the patterns can be so fun and at a reasonable price! Great for everyone in the family and is also kid friendly!
Leila J.
Arcata, CA
I had my first IKEA experience a few months ago and it was amazing! The store is very organized and easy to follow. The products are great and nicely priced. I love that there is a cafe as the food is not too shabby for a home and furniture store. I even told my friend that I would get married in IKEA lol. It's now a new favorite of mine even though there is not one anywhere near me at the moment I still online shop.
Renee B.
Baltimore, MD
IKEA is pretty much one of the scariest and most overwhelming places, but if you take a deep breath, you'll survive your trip. It's best to go to IKEA when you have something specific in mind, like an affordable sofa. You'll find clean lines, fairly neutral colors, and a variety of price points.
Jennifer S.
Fairfax, VA
My husband and I outfitted our very first home with a few thousand dollars worth of Ikea stuff.  15 years later, we still have two chairs in our living room and out kitchen table and chairs.  I love our kitchen table.  It seats 10 and is just so classic that we refuse to get rid of it.
Polina K.
Moscow
IKEA is a shop with cheap furniture for your home. I would say that most of the furniture in my room is from Ikea. I like that most of the things in Ikea are very simple and I even would say cheap. But the quality isn’t always the best. I bought a lot of stuff there,but my favorite are their candles)
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?