BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Kara S.
Seattle
I love Ikea. Everything is cheap, and everything is very European (which I love). My whole kitchen came from Ikea, with the exception of a fridge and dishwasher. Counters, cabinets, over, cooktop, etc was all purchased there. The quality is decent. I'd give that a 4/5, but for the price, cant be beat.
Jessica N.
Aurora, CO
My husband and I LOVE Ikea! The prices are affordable and items are easy (albeit sometimes time consuming) to assemble. Clearly they are not pieces that will last a lifetime, but you can get several years of use out of them. Great place to shop if you need to furnish your home, but have a tight budget.
Natasha H.
Ikea's contemporary styles are amazing. I spend half the day in the store when I go. I can always find from little to big pieces of furniture. The only down side to the furniture is when it's time to bring it home to put it together. You feel like you have a million and one pieces all over the place.
Katie P.
Arlington
I absolutely love IKEA. If you are a young professional looking to have the amenities you need without spending inordinate amounts of money, IKEA is the place. There is also a range of quality involved in all their furniture and homegoods so that as you grow into desiring better furniture, you can use their more expensive, better made items as a stepping stone before you decide to drop $1,000 on a kitchen table.
Monica T.
Kansas City, MO
Ikea is a nice store with alot of things to see and look at. It has a full cafeteria in the store and it also has something like a snack bar, that sales pizza, hotdogs, cinnamon rolls, and a few other things. The only thing I don't like about it is that most furniture items you buy do not come pre-assembled, you have to put them together yourself.
Jacqueline S.
Cincinnati , OH
I love Ikea.  It is quality furniture and products for an inexpensive price.   The furniture I own from there was reasonable and it's last me several years.  I always recommend this store to other people when they are furniture shopping.  It's a great store. I would recommend to anyone looking for quality!
Madelyn B.
Racine, WI
I love going to IKEA. Not only are you getting a great deal on a variety of products, IKEA is offering a fun shopping experience too. It is so easy to spend a whole day there. You can grab a meal and shop! I have bought a variety of products from them all successful purchases, from TV stands to kitchen utensils.
Serena B.
Rio Linda, CA
It is so much fun just to walk through Ikea and get ideas on how to decorate my home. They have so many different set-ups and colors and fabrics for you to choose from and when you find something you like the products are super easy to find because there are location on a certain aisle and bin number.
Kishany M.
East haven, CT
IKEA in general is great because it's incredibly affordable and they have about everything you need for your home . It's products are good for a few years , maybe more if taken good care of . I have a bed frame , a dresser , desk and night stand . All are great , very little tear , all about 3 years.
Kate T.
Curtain rods, curtains, glasses, sheets... they have everything. Once you learn how to shop in the store... you can find everything. The best part in my opinion.... their curtains come in a pack of TWO!!! Which not a lot of places do that, you have to get two packets for one window which ends up being super pricey! Not at IKEA!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?