BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Anya O.
Zephyrhills, FL
Ikea can be a bit overwhelming and some of the things aren't the best quality, but for storage and organization I really love this store. Plus, the store is huge so it's good exercise to give it a walk through. Then you can destroy the exercise you just did by having some ice cream there which tastes really good.....
Nicole S.
Rio Rancho, NM
Saying I love Ikea is an understatement, anytime I go on a road trip if there is an Ikea I go to it. Not only are things beyond affordable the restaurant inside of the stores are delicious and affordable. There is even a play center with supervision in some of the stores so parents can shop in peace.
Kishany M.
East haven, CT
IKEA in general is great because it's incredibly affordable and they have about everything you need for your home . It's products are good for a few years , maybe more if taken good care of . I have a bed frame , a dresser , desk and night stand . All are great , very little tear , all about 3 years.
Katie P.
Arlington
I absolutely love IKEA. If you are a young professional looking to have the amenities you need without spending inordinate amounts of money, IKEA is the place. There is also a range of quality involved in all their furniture and homegoods so that as you grow into desiring better furniture, you can use their more expensive, better made items as a stepping stone before you decide to drop $1,000 on a kitchen table.
Jennifer H.
Ikea is OK. You can find good deals on small items for the home but their furniture that is cheaper can be hit or miss in quality. Definitely splurge on furniture if you plan to buy, it will last longer. Shop occasionally, definitely not the worst choice. Their shipping and delivery fees will bite you!
Jessica N.
Aurora, CO
My husband and I LOVE Ikea! The prices are affordable and items are easy (albeit sometimes time consuming) to assemble. Clearly they are not pieces that will last a lifetime, but you can get several years of use out of them. Great place to shop if you need to furnish your home, but have a tight budget.
Jackie S.
I love going to IKEA. Walking through their innovative spaces inspires me to create new spaces at home and in my local preschool. Their price points are very reasonable and their stock levels are great. You can always find what you are looking for and even things you never knew you always needed.
Stacy H.
St George, UT
I LOVE going to IKEA! My husband is of Swedish decent so we live eating at the food court. We bought our bed frame and dresser there and they have lasted us over 5 years and still going strong! As long as you don't leave a sweating cup sitting on it with no coaster, they will last you for many years!
Karen G.
WENATCHEE, WA
Honestly have bought so many items for my kitchen and bedroom!! My favorite have to be the times I've bought for my kitchen organization pantry!! Even the shelfs I've bought to add on to my pantry. I will say they are a little more on the pricey side when your shipping (since I don't have one close by)
Rebecca R.
Austin, TX
When it comes to big furniture I'd recommend to shop elsewhere. While IKEA is cute and trendy the ticket prices are too high for the shoddy items they sell. Don't get me wrong, I love snaking through the aisles just as much as the next person, but I prefer to have my expensive items last a long time!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?