BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Gracie B.
Mount Vernon, IN
 IKEA is so wonderful for affordable furniture!  While the directions may be a little hard to understand at times,  but I have enjoyed every purchase I have made.  All of our book cases have come from there.  They are streamlined and sturdy and hold up to my 3 kids and husband!
Nicole M.
Smithfield, NC
Love love love IKEA. When we move in am considering "distance to the closest IKEA" as a major factor. I could just spend all day looking at everything and wandering through the model rooms. Plus, everything is great quality. We move a lot due to the military and everything from IKEA has held up so well.
BRANDY G.
Ikea has an extensive selection and collection. It is very affordable depending on what it is you are trying to do. My favorite purchase was a bunk bed that I purchased for my sons room. It was excellent quality in fact we still have it, he does not use it but my younger son will when he is old enough.
Lindsey S.
Los Angeles, CA
My mattress, side tables, lamps, couch, bookshelves, and even TV stand are all IKEA. Main thing is to take care of the product and don't take it apart/put back together when moving. My TV stand has lasted 12 years, and I even put the couch together by myself while on crutches due to a broken bone in my foot. Store is easy to navigate, the Swedish meatballs are amazing, and I know I'll keep coming back to shop there.
Megan B.
Owings Mills, MD
I love IKEA because their affordable prices allow me to get new bedroom furniture every two years or so without feeling guilty like I'm breaking the bank. They have so many options to fit so many styles, and I love how they are always advancing (I mean, they have nightstands with phone charging pads!!)
Jessica R.
Austin, TX
ive gotten so many things for my apartment here literally everything i own is from ikea! everything is so affordable so modern and sooooooooo nice and long lasting.  i have gotten knifes, a dresser some organizers and OMG my apartment is so cute! my newest purchase will be a bed set and a dinning table!
Jacqueline S.
Cincinnati , OH
I love Ikea.  It is quality furniture and products for an inexpensive price.   The furniture I own from there was reasonable and it's last me several years.  I always recommend this store to other people when they are furniture shopping.  It's a great store. I would recommend to anyone looking for quality!
Zea M.
Bristol , CT
The options for furniture are absolutely endless and they just have the best basic and useful items. It's a fun place to go when you have a day to yourself and need to look for some home products. Easy to put together for the most part and it's nice to have a place that you can count on for furniture.
Kate T.
Curtain rods, curtains, glasses, sheets... they have everything. Once you learn how to shop in the store... you can find everything. The best part in my opinion.... their curtains come in a pack of TWO!!! Which not a lot of places do that, you have to get two packets for one window which ends up being super pricey! Not at IKEA!
Katie C.
They have everything. They are amazing, so many home items from plants to couches. They have room and kitchen displays up to show you ideas and then they have their downstairs where you find all of your items such as bedding or curtains etc. Then the warehouse where you get your big items like bedframes or furniture. The only downside is anything you put together comes in soo many peices. But easy to assemble though.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?