BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Serena B.
Rio Linda, CA
It is so much fun just to walk through Ikea and get ideas on how to decorate my home. They have so many different set-ups and colors and fabrics for you to choose from and when you find something you like the products are super easy to find because there are location on a certain aisle and bin number.
Nicole S.
Rio Rancho, NM
Saying I love Ikea is an understatement, anytime I go on a road trip if there is an Ikea I go to it. Not only are things beyond affordable the restaurant inside of the stores are delicious and affordable. There is even a play center with supervision in some of the stores so parents can shop in peace.
Marjorie D.
Miami Gardens, FL
Well its Ikea...You do your own shopping and walk around tirelessly until you find something you life. The prices are pretty good so I can't complain there, Some stuff can be a bit tough to assemble but they do provide a service where for 90 dollars I think they assemble everything for you at your home.
Jessica N.
Aurora, CO
My husband and I LOVE Ikea! The prices are affordable and items are easy (albeit sometimes time consuming) to assemble. Clearly they are not pieces that will last a lifetime, but you can get several years of use out of them. Great place to shop if you need to furnish your home, but have a tight budget.
Lauren G.
saint louis
I is a great furniture store. You can find literally anything in there even somewhere to eat. They’re white themed wedding furniture is so aesthetically pleasing in her room. I will of course shopping at IKEA again
Adrienne W.
Idaho Falls, ID
Ikea is not close to our home so when we go it is a shopping trip. But one of my favorite items is a kitchen set. A spoon, fork and serving spatula. They're only a dollar but we love them. I use them for my own kitchen and to give as gifts for weddings and christmas. It is a great product that I love!
Renee B.
Baltimore, MD
IKEA is pretty much one of the scariest and most overwhelming places, but if you take a deep breath, you'll survive your trip. It's best to go to IKEA when you have something specific in mind, like an affordable sofa. You'll find clean lines, fairly neutral colors, and a variety of price points.
Jessica V.
IKEA has great items for the home and office. I purchased a few Alex drawers a few years ago for my makeup room and they still look like brand new. I like that if I get makeup smudge on the drawers I can easily clean it up and they don't stain. I have found great pieces that I have incorporated into my home.
Carissa J.
Astoria, NY
When I redid my room ikea was my life!!!!! I got my dresser, lamp, vanity desk & tall storage from them! The only problem is I’m NYC it’s very difficult to get the products from the store because we didn’t have a big enough car. I went to the store looked at everything I wanted and ordered it online.
Teri D.
Rogers, AR
I love the furniture at IKEA. It is on a great price point for beginning. The furniture works great for children's rooms. I love that the stuff lasts forever. We have to drive about 6 hours to get to an Ikea but it is so much fun! I would suggest finding one near you and factoring it into a weekend trip!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?