BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Sharlene R.
I love Ikea! Not only do they have stuff thats extremely cute, everything is super affordable. I think its perfect for anyone who wants to redecorate on a budget or for starting new and don't know what they are really going for. I can literally shop in Ikea of hours I just get lost in everything they sell.
Carla Y.
IKEA es una de mis tiendas favoritas. La mayoría de las cosas en mi apartamento fueron compradas allí. A mi parecer son de buena calidad y la mayoría de cosas ahí tienen muy buen precio. Lo único negativo es que cuando voy quiero estar todo el día ahí. Cuando vayan prueben la torta de chocolate que venden.
katie c.
It's always an adventure going to Ikea. I just wish it were closer to me, it's extremely hard to try to find a vehicle that can accommodate large pieces of furniture however to get them shipped to me would be extremely difficult. I'm always happy with my purchases, it fits my budget and looks quite classy.
Maria L.
Their products are fine if you need some essentials to furnish your home/apartment. It's all very affordable, but low quality. That said, every time I've needed quick and affordable furnishings for my apartments, I've gone to IKEA. It's pretty much the standard for someone in their 20s who needs a couch.
Chika A.
Moving into my first apartment in school, I automatically thought of going to ikea since I've heard how inexpensive and durable their products are. Got a twin size bad, mattress and nightstand for about 400$, shipping and installing was cheap, the guy who set it up for me was in and out in 20 minutes
Gracey N.
Naples, FL
I have a love/hate relationship with Ikea. I love that I can get furniture and household items for a low prices, but it definitely isn't somewhere I can go to buy quality products that will hold up for the long haul. My favorite thing to buy from Ikea is the kid's art smocks- we use them as bibs for my 15mo.
Joelle P.
Provo, UT
I LOVE ikea!! It’s definitely a maze and sometimes a little overwhelming to shop there, but they often have amazing deals on amazing products! It’s such a fun place to shop! They also have a really good food court/restaurant to eat at for really cheap. Try going there on a date night! You won’t regret it!
Madison P.
West Lafayette, IN
In the past to go to an IKEA I had to go all the way to Ohio, now we have an IKEA COMING TO THE INDY AREA AND I AM SO EXCITED! They have everything you could possibly need for furnishing a home and their extremely affordable prices make it impossible to leave feeling guilty about spending too much money.
Lindsay M.
Ikea is not somewhere I shop regularly but in the summer i'll take the ferry over to shop their marketplace products. The doormats and rugs tend to be pretty good. The furniture from here typically only lasts a year for me but what do you expect. It's more about the fun experience than the actual products.
Lauren E.
Hyattsville, MD
Customer service always helps you out if you need more hardware, the stores are organized identically. Though it is easy to wander or get lost because of the layout and end up with a lot more in your cart. IKEA is the place to go for affordable home decor and anything else for any other part of your home.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?