BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Inga S.
Great store to buy household items. Affordable furniture, but some looks cheep. Very easy to assemble if you know what you are doing. Great for small house or apartments. Home decor is also there! Don’t forget to stop for lunch at there cafeteria!
xxannahbay R.
Bethlehem, PA
Love ikea. But finding this is so complicated I get so confused. But for the price point I’ll take some confusion. I don’t get to go as much and I want do to it being over and hour away. But I recommend to anyone one looking to remodel there home.
Kimberly V.
Massachusetts
Love love LOVE this store! The products are great and the food too! I swear this store has everything that would blow your mind. The only problem is that because the items are cheap they can break easily but other than that it's really good store.
Anni J.
Baltimore, MD
My boyfriend hates going to Ikea with me, because I tend to make it a several hour affair. I love looking around at all of the rooms to get ideas. I also need new furniture, when I finally get enough money for it, so I love browsing. However, the marketplace is where I do all of my spending. I never leave Ikea empty handed. There’s always something I want, need, or decide I have to have. Honestly, the last time I bought 5 packs of straws, because I just really like their wide straws.
Jaime T.
Columbus, OH
My husband might not like my obsession but I love Ikea. I love the showroom and dream of redoing a home with the help of the masterful decorators at the store. It is wonderful finding inspiration in each room and the prices make luxury affordable.
Amanda B.
Parkersburg, WV
I’ve shopped at IKEA twice and I’ve honestly not been too impressed. I’ve purchased a couple of items (shelving for my pantry and shelves for the walls) and both have been good for what I needed them for. Maybe I need to give IKEA one more chance!
💋Cara S.
Ikea is the absolute best store! They have the biggest variety for all things home - and at the best prices too! I could get lost in their store literally & figuratively bc I love it there so much! The only thing I wish they could do a little differently, would be to make a location a little bit closer to me -BUT then again, maybe it's a good thing that they aren't, lol because if they were I would probably ALWAYS be there shopping & my husband probably wouldn't like that too much!
Heather B.
Lindon, UT
I love Ikea so much! Taking a trip there is always a treat not only for me, but for my kids too. I can never leave without buying something, but it’s always something we use! Their prices are the best and their furniture and decor is so affordable
Selena C.
Long Beach, CA
Love IKEA !!! Would honestly buy everything if I could. They have very affordable things for your house my room is literally filled with IKEA items, I have a desk, mirror, clothing rack, even a closet, my curtains and curtain rods are from there.
Jacqueline S.
Delmar, NY
I live for ikea.
All I ever think about is practically priced, functional furniture and Swedish meatballs. I can’t clear my mind of IKEA. It’s like I walked through the doors and it implanted a mind control chip into my brain. IKEA is everything.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?