BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Taylor M.
Columbia, SC
Great store! You will probably get lost in it the first time but you will definitely find what you need. Great prices because you have to put the furniture together yourself, but they do charge a fee for them to put your stuff together which is a great option. I love that you can find anything here plus the food court has some yummy food.
Valeria M.
Phoenix, AZ
IKEA has EVERYTHING you need!! Super affordable! I love this place. Just built my vanity and dresser that I purchased there and I still need to get more furniture. They have sales here and there but regardless of that, it’s still very affordable
Katie M.
Love Ikea! The closest store to me is about 45 mins away so I don’t get to go often but it’s a treat when I do. Being a 20-something, it’s my go-to for furniture that’s functional and reasonably priced. And the food court is just an added bonus!
Nicole T.
Provo, UT
Honestly, IKEA is one of my favorite stores to shop at... Everything is so dang cheap and cute! I could probably spend all day in IKEA an be 100% happy! One of my favorite parts is the food court. Lol! Their Swedish meatballs are to die for! They are so good! 🤤
Aurora M.
Phoenix, Az
I love this store you can find anything and it’s really affordable I do shop there often for my kitchen or bedroom decorations I enjoy my experience there whenever I go I definitely recommend if you are looking to buy something for your home 😀
Leysi E.
Miramar , FL
IKEA is amazing! They recently opened one up near me and I absolutely love going. They make the experience so enjoyable with icecream machines, a children’s play area and even a FOOD COURT?! They make me want to become an interior designer ! 😂
Theresa D.
Lansing, MI
Decorator Expert Level 1
I feel like Ikea gets a bad rap for their quality or the fact everything is assembly-required. Personally, I love everything I've purchased - rugs, lamps, book cases, home essentials, tables, chairs, bedroom sets. Quality is far better than the crap you'd buy at a big box furniture store, and is usually half the price. Styles are trendy and fun, too.

The store is expansive, and you can easily spend a couple hours winding your way through the maze, testing out couches, pulling out drawers, dreaming of throwing away everything in your house and starting over. Styles, qualities, and prices range from 'first dorm room' to 'established family home'. I wouldn't say anything is luxury-level, but their top end furniture and furnishings are very nice.

The only thing that makes for a bad experience here is a crowd. When it's busy, it can be absolutely maddening. Rowdy children, people parking themselves in the middle of aisles, having to squeeze by people to get to anything. All of these can be avoided by visiting on off-peak hours, though.

After you've spent more time and money than you expected, treat yourself to a cheap hotdog and/or cinnamon roll just past the checkouts. You've earned it!
Jazlyn P.
hacienda heights
Love the whole do it ourselves, makes the whole buying some nice furniture fun. Very affordable. Maybe some improvements can go to getting the parts downstairs easier like having more workers helping customers with what parts to get and where.
Lexi K.
Maple Grove, MN
In my opinion, IKEA is a pain! They have great deals but the quality of their products are not the best AND you have to put together everything yourself! Basically you get what you pay for! Their actually store locations drive me crazy because they are huge and if you are going to look at a desk, you literally have to walk allllll the way around the store it’s kind of like a one way and I am not a fan! However, if you are in need of cheap, cute furniture this is you place!
Teresa N.
Looking for affordable furniture or looking to try something modern and simplistic? IKEA has you covered. As a grad student, IKEA helped me to gather furniture to decorate my room to my personal liking. Prices are reasonable, quality is great.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?