BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Kelsey E.
Princeton
IKEA is one of my favorite stores to shop at when I’m looking for fun, quirky, and practical items for my home. Sometimes the price is a tad bit high, but the quality of the furniture makes up for it! The employees are always helpful and willing to chat when you’re trying to figure out designs or ways to use their products.
Yesenia P.
ORLANDO, FL
Really, who doesn't like Ikea? I mean sometimes it's a bit stressful to walk around when there are a lot of people there but I love seeing all their different set-ups in store. I like the quality of their products too. You can always find something affordable and if you take care of your items they will hold up just fine.
MiaTai D.
Charlestown, MA
Love, love,  love Ikea. I love there rugs, mirrors, furniture and bed sheet sets everything in the store. The lamps are to die for and the store is affordable. You can recreate any look in this store on a friendly budget and it would look chic and high end. I would recommend this store to anyone in a heartbeat.
Leah H.
Richland Ctr, WI
IKEA is heaven sent to earth, well, only if your a home decor & customization junkie like me. The store has different levels with set ups of their furniture and "true to life" rooms to give you the perfect interior design ideas. Each piece of furniture usually has to be built by you, but the directions make it SO EASY and the quality holds up wonderfully.
Catheriner M.
IKEA is the mother Land of home decor. Every time I go I am amazed and wish I could live there. I usally want everything that is inside and can never get enough. If you have never been to ikea I would go very soon. Everything they have is cute and affordable they also offer help to put things together. Which is very handy.
sarah d.
Palmerton, PA
We love ikea. We have bought a few things here, our favorite was the light brown coffee table when we rented our apartment. So easy to find what you need and workers are very easy to talk to and ask questions. I hate putting things together but these are very easy to put together. Good price too. Our coffee table was $10.
Amanda B.
Sarasota, FL
IKEA IS THE MOST MAGICAL PLACE ON EARTH. Like, I am sure some of you may think DisneyWorld/Land is and you may be close, but alas the most beautiful place to shop is indeed IKEA where everything is reasonably priced, there are sweetish meatballs for purchase and its like your dream house that you can walk through for hours!
Peyton C.
Marysville, WA
IKEA is the actual bomb! I loveee this place. Honestly it is so cute and they have so many cheap pieces! The quality of some of the furniture is not always the best but honestly you get what you pay for and it does seem to last pretty long! There are sections for all ages! You could definitely fill an entire house from ikea
Ashley R.
Portland, OR
IKEA is one of the best places! I love all of their furniture! I could easily spend a whole day wandering around the store. Walking through their displays is one of my favorite ways to gain ideas for my future house. Prices are great compared to other retailers. Only downside is you have to build it yourself but instructions are fairly simple.
Sara F.
Phoenix, AZ
What can't you find at Ikea?  From bargain pieces for the college student just setting out on their own to the first time, to nicer leather couches for the adult who wants luxury goods but may still have children in the house and therefore doesn't want to invest, to the best meatballs ever, Ikea is the place to shop!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?