BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Amber L.
Las Vegas
I love IKEA for their affordability & super trendy furniture pieces! I have 2 dressers that i recently got from IKEA & my boyfriend installed them both in one night! I also just love exploring IKEA because they have so many fun things to look at!
Kasey D.
Troy, SC
IKEA is the best if you want great prices on home decor and furnishings. We seriously spend the whole day at ikea whenever we make a trip. They have delicious food options available in store, and daycare as well! Definitely worth checking it out.
Selena C.
Long Beach, CA
Love IKEA !!! Would honestly buy everything if I could. They have very affordable things for your house my room is literally filled with IKEA items, I have a desk, mirror, clothing rack, even a closet, my curtains and curtain rods are from there.
Jacqueline S.
Delmar, NY
I live for ikea.
All I ever think about is practically priced, functional furniture and Swedish meatballs. I can’t clear my mind of IKEA. It’s like I walked through the doors and it implanted a mind control chip into my brain. IKEA is everything.
Caitlin J.
Colorado Spgs, CO
IKEA is huge ! From Beds to furniture to kitchen stuff ! I love seeing how they have literal rooms set up for any and every decor option! I can totally picture the room of my choosing as my own and makes it easy to pick out things for my home .
Valeria M.
Phoenix, AZ
IKEA has EVERYTHING you need!! Super affordable! I love this place. Just built my vanity and dresser that I purchased there and I still need to get more furniture. They have sales here and there but regardless of that, it’s still very affordable
Jenna B.
Battletown, KY
IKEA is about 2 hours from me, so I make a special trip every now and then. I like the product selection and the affordability. Of course, having to build all of my own furniture isn’t fun, but the price makes me okay with that. The shopping experience is the best part of IKEA, getting to see how a room could look. Their system for finding products you’re interested in works well and I’m able to find things quickly once I get to the warehouse section. Always love my IKEA trips!
LYDIA A.
Atlanta , GA
I love coming here! I love the inspirational areas that help you visualize and also the fast grab and go areas too. Bring an SUV and a feeling hand if you plan to purchase furniture as you are on your own here. Also, the food here is delicious.
taylor a.
Riverview, FL
I love Ikea for its show rooms! it’s a fun place to actually see what the furniture you’re purchasing looks like in a real room set up! It can be a little overwhelming due to its size, and confusing with product pick up, but it’s a great store!
Katie M.
Love Ikea! The closest store to me is about 45 mins away so I don’t get to go often but it’s a treat when I do. Being a 20-something, it’s my go-to for furniture that’s functional and reasonably priced. And the food court is just an added bonus!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?