BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Lynn C.
Mesa, AZ
 If it wasn't so far from my house I would frequent this store....if you have the time to wander and look you can find such interesting and useful household items that cost less than most furniture stores and if it is just the decor items you want well you can't beat the eclectic choices you find here and nowhere else.
Christina S.
We could get lost in here. Literally. Often. Prices are nice. Furniture is trending. Displays give us so many creative ideas and inspiration. Cafe is on point. Who doesn’t love the Ikea cinnamon rolls? We have decorated our entire business on a budget thanks ti Ikea & I have found some of my favorite eclectic pieces like the cowhide rugs. Thanks for being so cool Ikea!
Jennifer W.
Tolland, CT
Decorator Expert Level 1
I love going to IKEA! Just shopping there is fun, there is such variety in products - both furniture and otherwise. They have rooms set up all over the store, so you can see how certain products look with one another. You can buy everything right there as well, even the furniture! It's boxed and you can just bring it with you!
Chelsea B.
We had our first trip to IKEA but it won't be our last!! We are already planning our next trip up. Everything is affordable and super trendy. I have gotten my dresser and a couple bedroom pieces, but my favorite piece is the children's picnic table! Super cute!! Everything looks pricey even though you paid little for it!
Darlene W.
Bethel, CT
Ikea is great for large home items like sofa and bedding, but I adore Ikea for the quirky little things.  I love their cheap flower pots and mirrors, and their kids' bowls and flatware.  I could spend all day in Ikea and come up with creative ideas for all of their inexpensive decorative items.  It's a wonderful place to go.
Sophia M.
San Francisco, CA
I used to shop at IKEA a lot when I was young with my parents. I personally think their furniture is pretty well made and lasts a while. It just all depends how you are with your furniture that might decide whether or not it’s durable for your lifestyle or not. But I recommend ikea furniture for cheap and durable furniture.
Kaitlyn B.
My husband and I absolutely love going to IKEA. We've purchased furniture, home decor, and food from their store. The price is extremely reasonable and the quality of their products is exceptional. We don't have an IKEA close by, so we spend hundreds when we finally have a chance to go. It's my go-to for fun, modern styles.
Anny T.
I can live in IKEA. There's a lot of customization with furniture and products so I am in love. I love the way the store is set up with one of the floors is design and how everything can look and the bottom floor is where you can pick up the products. I would definitely shop here again and plan on doing so very soon.
Libby M.
Sanford, NC
I love Ikea! My apartment is pretty much furnished with a touch of IKEA in every single room! As someone who managed a furniture store for years.. I'm surprised and impressed with the value, quality and ease of putting everything together.. it's always a fun trip stocking up and discovering new things when I return! Also their lingonberry syrup is to die for!!
Ambyr L.
Land O Lakes, FL
Ikea is heaven. It doesn't matter if I'm looking for a new sofa or a table to make a vanity out of, I trust that I can find it here. And better, after shopping for a few hours (I like to take my time, lol), I get to feast in the foodcourt! I've never had a negative experience with the store, the employees, OR the items!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?