BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Alla D.
Los Angeles, CA
Our new IKEA in City of Burbank it's HUGE. It's a little bit too big this is why 4 stars. I know few people who got lost there. Love that now they have there own huge parking lot.
I almost never going to Ikea cause I need something, I love walking around and get ideas. By the end of my walk there is always full shopping card.
Briana P.
If I was rich, I would ALWAYS be at IKEA. Some is affordable some is expensive. Depends on what you're looking for, for sure. My favorite purchase would be my chair cushions for my dining room set. I 100% recommend shopping here :)
Hailey H.
I love that Ikea now ships!! There have been many products I have wanted to try in the past but have no access to a local Ikea store. I recently purhased the Antelop highchair and had it shipped. I was very impressed with the quality and the shipping speed and cost. Shipping was very reasonable and I am pleased with my purchase. We will be buying more from Ikea!
Jordan K.
I love the bedding and furniture you can find at ikea! I bought the cutest floral bedding here and it has lasted so long, very comfortable and well made. It’s very affordable considering the quality of the products you are getting.
DEMI D.
LONG BEACH, CA
Stylish affordable furnitures and stuffs! If i need something unique to decorate or improve my house I would go here, but furniture wise, I wouldn't recommend, since the materials are not good, they easily get damaged after a year or less. We got this beds and drawers and they are all broken already. Didnt even lasted a year.
Amanda M.
Frederick, MD
Although I love the selections, prices, and quality of a lot of IKEA options, I find it frustrating with how expensive their options for delivery are. The store is often crowded, but if you are willing to fight the crowds, or can go early during the week, the wide variety of selections that they have available are great.
Ashley C.
Love ikea! Some forget stuff in the store for a bargain price. Always looks really nice. You can spend a whole day looking around there is so much to look at. There's a lil cafeteria area that sells food and drinks. I really enjoy going there and have always had a great experience with what I purchased and shopping at the store.
lexington s.
Orlando, FL
Most of my furnishings are from here, as long as you take care of your items it can last you for a couple of years. My rating was due to a current experience with 6 Drawer Dresser, one of the drawers kept falling apart and making a mess out of my folded clothes. But one hiccup shouldn’t determine the brand. I am fond of IKEA!
Aysia S.
San Diego, CA
Love IKEA! I've always lived only 10 minutes away from the ikea in Burbank and it was a treat just being in the store without looking for anything specific to buy. Sometimes I'd jut go with friends and we'd spend hours roaming around. The new IKEA in burbank is the largest in the US and I'm extremely excited to check it out!
Haley W.
Charlotte, NC
The furniture is worth it for it's price but I would recommend having the store deliver it for you and paying extra for them to put it together because half the time the directions are wrong or don't make sense and you will spend hours working on one section and it's a pain in the butt!! Also furniture can be broken easily FYI
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?