BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Aysia S.
San Diego, CA
Love IKEA! I've always lived only 10 minutes away from the ikea in Burbank and it was a treat just being in the store without looking for anything specific to buy. Sometimes I'd jut go with friends and we'd spend hours roaming around. The new IKEA in burbank is the largest in the US and I'm extremely excited to check it out!
Ali J.
Tipp City, OH
I love IKEA. Wallet friendly furniture. The furniture may vary in quality but I believe it's directly proportional to the price you pay. The layout of the store is creative and makes shopping fun. My favorite part of the store is the as is section that sells display models or slightly damaged pieces for significant discounts.
Grace C.
Seattle , WA
Ikea is alright. I feel like people love it because it's cheap but in my opinion only some things are worth their price point. They have such a low resell value that I find it hard to want to shop at Ikea and I know that none of the products will last that long. But that said there are some good things they make so that's worth it.
Xiomara G.
Upland, CA
Ikea is probably my favorite furniture store. They display absolutely everything on the floor in a livable manner to give you an idea of products. Everything is at a decent price and has a clean finish. The only thing that is unfortunate is the amount of pieces and time everything takes to build but I love to build so it's not a big deal to me.
Melissa H.
Portage, MI
IKEA offers something for everyone. I do feel that you need to be particular about what you buy from there as I don't believe all products are treated equally from a quality stand point. The do offer great pricing on all things for your house though. The store is rather large so it overwhelming but neat at the same time to be able to see things displayed. Everything you buy furniture wise needs to be put together but instructions are easy to follow!
Natasha G.
Port St Lucie, FL
I hate how long it takes to put some of their products together, but we purchased pillow covers, front door mats, plants and planters, a Hemnes dresser and recently a bookcase and the Hemnes day bed and can't wait to put it together. IKEA makes decorating easy and fun when you're on a budget but don't want to compromise style.
Brittney S.
Sterling, VA
I purchased my Alex Drawers for my makeup vanity from IKEA with the desk that goes alone with it. The drawers are very sturdy and are easy to assemble! It comes with the directions that are to be followed step by step. I love my Alex drawers and will purchase more in the future when I am in need of more storage for my makeup.
Alla D.
Los Angeles, CA
Our new IKEA in City of Burbank it's HUGE. It's a little bit too big this is why 4 stars. I know few people who got lost there. Love that now they have there own huge parking lot.
I almost never going to Ikea cause I need something, I love walking around and get ideas. By the end of my walk there is always full shopping card.
Daniela A.
Modesto , CA
I love Ikea! They have affordable furniture that has very great quality to it. It is easy to shop there as well. You just have to write down what you want on a piece paper in the showroom then go to the warehouse below and go by aisle to pick up what you want. Everything I have bought I have built myself it was very easy to do it as well.
Whitney K.
Mechanicsville, VA
I recently purchased a small plastic laundry basic for $5. I got it home and instantly realized it was perfect for both a drink holder at parties as well as organizing all of our random sports items/ toys in the garage- I went back at 5 more and within two weeks several friends commented on how great they were for organizing.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?