BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Amanda U.
Philadelphia, PA
Okay so I’ve never spent the night but this is one place that I could spend all afternoon. Not only do they have food and different attractions on different days they will get you anything in any color they you want. I love the options. Ohhhh the options. It’s so amazing. If you have an afternoon and you’re bored head here. I promise you’ll have fun!!
Hailey D.
Midway Park, NC
IKEA is such a fun place to go to! It will literally having you want to redecorate your whole house. They even have a little food court inside! Their products are cheap and they look good! The only con is when you put the pieces of furniture together it’s in like a million flipping pieces.. worst jigsaw puzzle to solve ever!
Brianna I.
San Bernardino, CA
So I currently have the Alex 5 drawers and they are amazing they store all of my makeup ,skin care ,and hair care and the good thing is that it does not take up much space it's perfect for a small collection of makeup or even more
Danielle P.
First of all, did you know they offer delicious and insanely cheap breakfast?! Also they have family parking?! And they’re super kid friendly?! I love coming here for family outings 😅 it’s so cheap to feed the whole family in the cafeteria and there’s no clean up 😍 Also the products are affordable and easy to set up (usually)
Leandra M.
I bought a gorgeous rug at Ikea like 7 years ago and it stayed in perfect condition! All I had to do was vacuum it and it would look like new! Very good quality! It was all great until I got my puppy and he decided to mark his territory on my gorgeous rug lol!! But the stains came out fairly easy and it was good as new!
Breanna W.
Fayetteville, AR
Who doesn't love Ikea? They have an endless supply of furniture and bits and bobs for the home that make any living space elevated. The quality is pretty good and the products in my experience have been affordable. The staff has always been helpful and friendly when I've visited and I would say they are one of my favorite places to shop for furniture.
Whitney K.
Mechanicsville, VA
I recently purchased a small plastic laundry basic for $5. I got it home and instantly realized it was perfect for both a drink holder at parties as well as organizing all of our random sports items/ toys in the garage- I went back at 5 more and within two weeks several friends commented on how great they were for organizing.
Zisan E.
Tustin, CA
I love IKEA! The catalogs, the products and the whole shopping experience! I wish it was easier putting the items together however it helps me improve my skills! IKEA is my goto place for my home and every time I want to refresh my home, IKEA is the first place that I go to! I especially love their limited edition collections!
Alla D.
Los Angeles, CA
Our new IKEA in City of Burbank it's HUGE. It's a little bit too big this is why 4 stars. I know few people who got lost there. Love that now they have there own huge parking lot.
I almost never going to Ikea cause I need something, I love walking around and get ideas. By the end of my walk there is always full shopping card.
Chelsey C.
Fortuna, CA
i love ikea. i bought my vanity set up for an amazing price and i absolutely love it. although it was very difficult to put together when it was finally set up it worked great. the prices are affordable which i really enjoy. i'd shop there more if it wasn't so far away. shipping online can be way overpriced is my only concern.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?