BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Natasha G.
Port St Lucie, FL
I hate how long it takes to put some of their products together, but we purchased pillow covers, front door mats, plants and planters, a Hemnes dresser and recently a bookcase and the Hemnes day bed and can't wait to put it together. IKEA makes decorating easy and fun when you're on a budget but don't want to compromise style.
Hailey D.
Midway Park, NC
IKEA is such a fun place to go to! It will literally having you want to redecorate your whole house. They even have a little food court inside! Their products are cheap and they look good! The only con is when you put the pieces of furniture together it’s in like a million flipping pieces.. worst jigsaw puzzle to solve ever!
Xiomara G.
Upland, CA
Ikea is probably my favorite furniture store. They display absolutely everything on the floor in a livable manner to give you an idea of products. Everything is at a decent price and has a clean finish. The only thing that is unfortunate is the amount of pieces and time everything takes to build but I love to build so it's not a big deal to me.
Amanda U.
Philadelphia, PA
Okay so I’ve never spent the night but this is one place that I could spend all afternoon. Not only do they have food and different attractions on different days they will get you anything in any color they you want. I love the options. Ohhhh the options. It’s so amazing. If you have an afternoon and you’re bored head here. I promise you’ll have fun!!
Ashley C.
Love ikea! Some forget stuff in the store for a bargain price. Always looks really nice. You can spend a whole day looking around there is so much to look at. There's a lil cafeteria area that sells food and drinks. I really enjoy going there and have always had a great experience with what I purchased and shopping at the store.
lexington s.
Orlando, FL
Most of my furnishings are from here, as long as you take care of your items it can last you for a couple of years. My rating was due to a current experience with 6 Drawer Dresser, one of the drawers kept falling apart and making a mess out of my folded clothes. But one hiccup shouldn’t determine the brand. I am fond of IKEA!
Haley W.
Charlotte, NC
The furniture is worth it for it's price but I would recommend having the store deliver it for you and paying extra for them to put it together because half the time the directions are wrong or don't make sense and you will spend hours working on one section and it's a pain in the butt!! Also furniture can be broken easily FYI
Payton C.
Bryant, IA
I was going to order some alex drawers to organize my beauty room, so it would be better organized and a lot neater. As i was ordering i loved them so much, but then i got to the checkout and it was $22 for delivery which I think is very outrageous. I get that it is a bigger package, but I am going to go to Michaels and buy a dupe.
Tori C.
I just purchased the Trofast drawers set for storing our cloth diapers and I love it! It is great quality for the price that was paid. I love that you can mix and match the colored drawers. I only wish I would have gotten the taller one. I can't wait to go back to IKEA for affordable pieces that really stand out in the home!
Ally H.
I love Ikea products. They are inexpensive and they have a wide selection of products. They do not have the nicest quality for furniture, it's something you buy and have for a year or two. It is great for apartment living. But I go there time and time again for bedding, kitchen items, organizational items and children's toys.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?