BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Madeline F.
Enfield
Ikea is one of my favorite places to go! We usually spend a good part of the day here and my daughter loves to run around all of the set up rooms. We have lunch their and then go downstairs and get our boxes. Their products are good quality, although they can be a pain to put together. It’s worth it for the price and the quality
Ken G.
I love IKEA. Let me say that again: I LOVE IKEA. First, you get to drive to giant blue box(can't miss it!) and head up a few sets of stairs, where you obviously grab a yellow bag right away, unless you're a veteran and have your own blue ones. Then, you spend the initial hour perusing the amazing room setups to your heart's content, jotting down everything you love with the little golf pencils on the back of your map. Now it's time for a pit-stop in the cafe. Grab a tray and get the meatballs! Get the ribs! Actually, being they're only like $5, get both! Chow down on all the whathaveyou and free soda refills. Then it's time to head downstairs. This is where the damage really starts. Black out and wake up in the warehouse with two new lamps, a platter shaped like a sardine, and a tapestry of a North American Spruce. Grab your numbered boxes from the neatly-maintained warehouse and you're done. BUT WAIT! Check the As-Is area, and help yourself to last season's EKTØRPP sofa covers. Now checkout. Life is good in Swedish Disneyland. Go find your car! Back that baby up to the loading area, and get ready to roll! Your body says no, but your mind knows you can do it: It's time for a little assembly action! All IKEA furniture is pretty much adult Tinker Toys, so you're fine with a little foresight and elbow grease. In 25-90 minutes, you're staring at a brand new BESTA LAVA. Give yourself a pat on the back. and get ready to plan your next shopping trip!
Shea S.
I love the simplicity of IKEA products and how well you can mix-and-match items to all go together. The only struggle IKEA products is when purchasing furniture you know you’ll have to build the items yourself! Often times it’s easy to set up items and the instructions are clear so that’s helpful. I love the affordability of IKEA!
Jamie T.
Dunwoody, GA
Food, furniture, and lighting. The dream. Great quality for a great price. Grab a friend to help you assemble and you don't notice the time pass by. I've bought many things from Ikea, but my bed would probably be my favorite. I've had it for 10 years now and the design remains relevant and trendy. IKEA knows quality.
Ali J.
Tipp City, OH
I love IKEA. Wallet friendly furniture. The furniture may vary in quality but I believe it's directly proportional to the price you pay. The layout of the store is creative and makes shopping fun. My favorite part of the store is the as is section that sells display models or slightly damaged pieces for significant discounts.
Tori C.
I just purchased the Trofast drawers set for storing our cloth diapers and I love it! It is great quality for the price that was paid. I love that you can mix and match the colored drawers. I only wish I would have gotten the taller one. I can't wait to go back to IKEA for affordable pieces that really stand out in the home!
Marlene S.
Charlotte, NC
This store is amazing! You have to hunt a bit, and for sure plan to spend the entire day there, but it is very worth it. My fiancé and I found a TV set that looks exactly like one from pier 1 imports for $700 dollars LESS than the pier 1 counterpart. You can now even pay around $30 to get your furniture put together for you!
Liz ..
Seattle
Great furniture for any dorm room or home! If you're on a budget, IKEA is the place to go. They have a ton of great pieces of furniture for any room of your home!

I love all of the organizational items they have, too. Lots of shelf, cubbies, and storage options. If you need some flatware, they have some cute plastic cups, plates, bowls etc you can get. Cheap too, so if they get lost, borrowed, or damaged, it's not a biggie, just go get more!

Pick up some of their home deco items, their holiday stuff is so cute! Every holiday they have a new selection of decorative items to go with whatever holiday is upcoming. :)

The cafeteria is a must! They have great lunch and dinner items really cheap, it's nice to stop and eat after hunting around for furniture! A favorite is their meatballs.
The little grocery section is cool, they have the best bars of chocolate, hands down! Don't leave without picking up a few of their chocolate bars. :)

Overall, it's a big place, and can take a while to get though. You'll love it though, once you've got your home fully furnished, and still have enough money left over to throw a big housewarming party! :)
Kate C.
Portland, OR
Oh Ikea. This store is where relationships are tested over meatballs. I've bought many mattresses, bed frames, and bookcases here over the years. It's pretty affordable and I don't know what I would do if I lived in a city without one. If you're going to go to IKEA and don't want to spend an entire day there, have a plan written down first.
Hailey D.
Midway Park, NC
IKEA is such a fun place to go to! It will literally having you want to redecorate your whole house. They even have a little food court inside! Their products are cheap and they look good! The only con is when you put the pieces of furniture together it’s in like a million flipping pieces.. worst jigsaw puzzle to solve ever!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?