BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Stacey W.
Haverhill, MA
We have all of our furniture, bedding, pots and pans, flatware, and plates from IKEA.  What awesome quality for the price!  Since we have kids, our furniture is holding up well to daily life.  We love IKEA!!  Our pots and pans are holding up great after five years.  Our plates and bowls are plain white so they go well with anything!
Danielle P.
First of all, did you know they offer delicious and insanely cheap breakfast?! Also they have family parking?! And they’re super kid friendly?! I love coming here for family outings 😅 it’s so cheap to feed the whole family in the cafeteria and there’s no clean up 😍 Also the products are affordable and easy to set up (usually)
Melissa H.
Portage, MI
IKEA offers something for everyone. I do feel that you need to be particular about what you buy from there as I don't believe all products are treated equally from a quality stand point. The do offer great pricing on all things for your house though. The store is rather large so it overwhelming but neat at the same time to be able to see things displayed. Everything you buy furniture wise needs to be put together but instructions are easy to follow!
Zisan E.
Tustin, CA
I love IKEA! The catalogs, the products and the whole shopping experience! I wish it was easier putting the items together however it helps me improve my skills! IKEA is my goto place for my home and every time I want to refresh my home, IKEA is the first place that I go to! I especially love their limited edition collections!
Aysia S.
San Diego, CA
Love IKEA! I've always lived only 10 minutes away from the ikea in Burbank and it was a treat just being in the store without looking for anything specific to buy. Sometimes I'd jut go with friends and we'd spend hours roaming around. The new IKEA in burbank is the largest in the US and I'm extremely excited to check it out!
Chelsey C.
Fortuna, CA
i love ikea. i bought my vanity set up for an amazing price and i absolutely love it. although it was very difficult to put together when it was finally set up it worked great. the prices are affordable which i really enjoy. i'd shop there more if it wasn't so far away. shipping online can be way overpriced is my only concern.
Laura F.
Doral, FL
Ikea is pretty much what you see. It has excellent prices and a wide range of options. I mostly buy things for organizing and small decorations. The only traumatic thing is going to the place itself. It is so big and not easy to walk through. I always think twice before going. But the best place to buy organizers for drawers.
Breanna W.
Fayetteville, AR
Who doesn't love Ikea? They have an endless supply of furniture and bits and bobs for the home that make any living space elevated. The quality is pretty good and the products in my experience have been affordable. The staff has always been helpful and friendly when I've visited and I would say they are one of my favorite places to shop for furniture.
Jana E.
Summerville, SC
Where do I begin about IKEA???  My first IKEA experience was in the Memphis store.  It was overwhelming at first with the extensive layout and 'paths' highlighted on the floor.  We ate at the restaurant and it was exceptional!  I love the unique items they offer as well as the wide array of offerings.
Leandra M.
I bought a gorgeous rug at Ikea like 7 years ago and it stayed in perfect condition! All I had to do was vacuum it and it would look like new! Very good quality! It was all great until I got my puppy and he decided to mark his territory on my gorgeous rug lol!! But the stains came out fairly easy and it was good as new!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?