BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Tori L.
Ikea is so much fun to shop at! I have only been there once before, but it is soo big with so many options to choose from. I remember when i went over the summer i only bought one item because i was soo overwhelmed by all of the products. I loved walking around the home section and looking at the bedroom layouts, i was a bit jealous because i wish my bedroom looked that great! It is also one of the best places to go for college dorm room shopping, they had a very wide variety to choose from.
Nicole V.
San Francisco, CA
I love ikea! I think almost my entire house is ikea furniture. It’s modern and very easy to put together. If you find something that you can’t fit in your car or put together yourself, you can pay people a very small fee to come deliver it to your home and put it together for you. I highly recommend.
Baylee L.
Arrington
This store is mesmerizing, I love walking through it. I also love that they have a clearance/as is section, it’s super helpful and affordable. Their other products are a bit pricey and a pain to put together, but their customer service is unmatchable
Emily B.
Tyler
IKEA is a dangerous place for a decor junkie! I love that they have rooms already made so you can see the products in action and get inspiration for your own space! The staff is so helpful and friendly! Bonus:the cinnamon rolls are pieces of heaven!!
Kat S.
Decorator Expert Level 2
I am obsessed with this place. Every product I have in my home is probably from here except for of course electronics. The quality of IKEA is always at my top scale. It seems to always have the storage that I look for in the modern look that I crave.
Emily B.
Apollo Beach
I LOVE ikea! It’s like Disney for adults! They have the best items for organization and space saving furniture! The quality isn’t as good as you would find in other furniture stores but it still holds up to my family standards and the price is right!
Allison W.
Mckinney, TX
Great buys home & office, especially for smaller spaces. To me, the quality is about what you pay for...
Also, it is best to have an idea of what you are needing and looking for before going to an IKEA or even flipping through their thick catalog. It can get overwhelming and time consuming, quickly!

Bottom line, it gives you lots of fun ideas and options when on a ridged budget and with limited space. I own several pieces of furniture from IKEA & it has held up well in the 8yrs or so I’ve had them!
Abbie S.
Muncie, IN
This store has great prices, quality And so many different styles to pick from. I don’t suggest shopping here if you only have a few hours because this store will eat your whole day but in a fun and wholesome way with many floors and so many thousands of products as well as a cafeteria with delicious Swedish dishes! You can easily design and buy furniture and decor for every room in your house here and the only downside I can think of is that you have to put furniture together on your own!
Delilah S.
Our family loves ikea. We usually take a trip down there every couple months to load up on affordable household products that we probably don’t even need! Haha. Not everything is the best quality but it is for their price point. Everything they sell is so convincing to buy and their food area is awesome. All the furniture they sell have easy to follow picture instructions to make set up easy. I would recommend the store for anyone looking for an affordable yet modern and classy household.
Laura G.
Camden , NJ
Ikeas prices r so good I love most of the things they sell and it’s an adventure shopping here from beds to plants to curtains and homegoods great store I’ll remain a loyal customer if only I didn’t have to travel to Philadelphia for nearest location
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?