BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Gladys L.
Bayonne, NJ
When you go to IKEA, you need the entire day! IKEA is huge and there are so many things to choose from that you need time so you don't rush! They have a great variety of things and have the best storage ideas! I have dressers from IKEA that have held up great for about 4 years now and I recently just bought a book shelf to store all my hair products in a neat and organized way! My fiance has a shoe holder from IKEA as well that stands tall and completely covers the shoes, making our room look much more organized.
Azzia G.
I love Ikea. I know a lot of people give it trouble because you have to build it yourself but for the price you’re paying it’s worth it! The furniture isn’t that bad of quality and the store has it set up to give you ideas when decorating rooms which is beautiful. It even helps you build your dream home with having everything from cabinets to counters and dishwashers plus fridges. I love going here even just to day dream and get an idea because I love their products. Also their vegetarian meatballs are so good!
Sloan S.
Carrollton, TX
I’m honestly pretty over ikea, their furniture is made poorly, while yes it’s cheaper.... that’s exactly what it is.. cheap.. anything I’ve ever owned from ikea breaks and falls apart! It’s ok for starter furniture or something you plan on replacing/upgrading in about two years max. But as far as buying all your furniture from there and expecting it to look good and make a nice cozy home for years to come. Don’t think about it, there’s plenty of places with better quality that isn’t ridiculously priced.
Jeffrey T.
Durham, NC
I love IKEA, and everything about it - even the odd names for things they sell. For instance, they used to carry a rolling stool that had a metal seat reminiscent of an old tractor seat, and the item was called, wait for it....TRAKTOR. I love it!

The prices are low, and you can buy many things that you might need for your home, ranging from candles, to bedding, to lighting. We were getting an IKEA close to home, until they announced a month or two ago that they were not going to build. Instead, we have to continue our once-a-year hike to a store nearly 3 hours away. We usually rent a van, or borrow a truck or van from a friend to go when we need to.

We have a fairly large home office that is entirely filled with IKEA office furniture, including wall cabinets. The products are good, if you don't mind particleboard. Obviously, you need to know what you're getting going in. On the other hand, I have a down duvet on my bed that I purchased there years ago, and absolutely love it.
steph g.
Glen Rock, NJ
I always joke that going into an IKEA reminds me of what life on the moon would be like, if we overpopulate earth and need to move into wearhouses that pump in oxygen. All that to say - IKEA is so huge it feel like it could sustain an entire community inside! It’s also a little overwhelming for me and I usually prefer to shop online. But they have great basics, always in a simple Scandinavian style. I love to incorporate IKEA in rooms that are a high-low mix. But i wouldn’t do a whole room in IKEA alone.
Natalie D.
Seattle
Here's the thing about IKEA - people who haven't shopped there in the last ten years will happily boast to you about how much they hate IKEA. They'll tell you all about how they go to "real" furniture stores, and buy things that don't need to be assembled, don't fall apart, and aren't cheap Chinese crap. They'll tell you all about how cool they are for disliking IKEA, all while they are obliviously sprawled upon your IKEA couch, resting against your IKEA throw pillow, after having eaten off your IKEA plates, using your IKEA silverware, which was set upon your IKEA kitchen table.
The truth is that IKEA isn't just for broke college students. They offer reliable quality, modern styling, and products for every room of the house, all for very reasonable prices.
Megan G.
I've never actually been to the store because we aren't close to one, but one of my goals is to get there someday LOL However, we do have some things that we've ordered from there. We have a couple of bookshelves which are much better looking than the typical shelves and hold up better as well. We also have some drawer organizing inserts that are awesome. And the last time my husband was out that way, he stopped to pick a couple of things up and got a stuffed panda for our son. It's his favorite stuffed animal <3
Life A.
Austin
I recently purchased a kivik sectional couch from Ikea. I LOVE it. The delivery fee was $49 which was completely worth it, because there was no way I would be able to get the boxes for this couch in my car. I was able to put together almost the entire thing by myself. There was one step I just couldn't get to work. My husband was able to get it after about 5 minutes. The couch is comfortable, the covers are easy to remove and wash, and the color (dark grey) is great for hiding my dogs' hair.
Rosalva C.
santa maria
I gave this only four stars because I have to drive so far to find an IKEA! The closest one is near Los Angeles so the three hour drive is daunting when I only want to pick up frames or a rug! However, once I’m there I want to buy EVERYTHING! This place is magical! They have so many options for every room in your home! The ones in LA are always clean and there is always someone available to help!!! I just have to build up my list or ask if any friends need anything to make my trip worth while!
Brittany J.
seffner
IKEA is my go to store if I am have trouble finding an item for a room. First I purchased a shoe cabinet for the front door. Which has to shoes cabinets and a small draw on the to which I use for sunglasses. I got a small bathroom mirror to go above it to complete the space which is great because that holds the keys. I also got two more shoe cabinet for the kitchen to use a storage because my kitchen is too small for a buffet. I took two shelf units painted them and screw them together to make a TV stand. And last butNot least I purchased my make up vanity from IKEA which I love so much. Ikea has not failed me yet. It’s affordable and has get Quality.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?