BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Heather F.
Fillmore, California
If you need a big supply of anything and want an amazing price for anything you can possibly think of then IKEA is the place to be! I have been there 3 times and every time I find new and exciting things. If you have all day to spend in a mall then you have to go to Ikea. IKEA has pots, pans, bedding, lighting, furniture, plants, lawn chairs, office supplies, food, fans, and everything you can possibly think of and most IKEA stores are 2 stories big and the size of Costco. You must go!
Stephanie W.
Newton, MA
The store itself can be confusing the first time you go in but they have awesome stuff and prices are not bad at all. Only thing is assembly can sometimes be a pain and extremely difficult. By everything i have purchased is super sturdy and awesome.
Samantha H.
Abingdon , MD
My husband and I always shop here I have been shopping here for ever and everything there is a great. Quality the prices are great but they could fix the kids Section up a bit I tell a lot of friends and family to shop here that’s how much I love it
Erica C.
harleysville
I like a lot of IKEA products but I do feel like a lot of it is overpriced. They are also very difficult to put together and the store is a little bit difficult to navigate. They do however have a great selection and it is very easy to locate items.
Haley M.
Emmaus, PA
I own a boutique and I bought almost all the furniture for my store from Ikea. Everything from tables to curtains for the dressing rooms. It is truly an experience and you really should plan your whole day to spend time at Ikea. So much to take in.
Sierra B.
Tucson, AZ
I love Ikea! They’re stuff is very nice and plain so it goes with anything else in the room and gives room for lots of decor. Also, they have very good prices and good quality stuff. Amazing shopping experience, trips to Ikea are like a gift for me.
Rebecca M.
I love Ikea. Furnishing an apartment as a student can be an arduous process but Ikea made it both easy and affordable. I got my mattress from here for $200 and I sleep like a baby every night. I love the store atmosphere and set up. Would recommend!
Lilly T.
fort collins
IKEA is such an amazing store! Their furniture is cheap. The instructions are some what hard to follow at times, though. The atmosphere of ikea is really creative because the furniture is displayed in rooms. I shop here all the time; I recommend it!
Katelyn A.
Rock Hill, SC
IKEA is always fun and to visit. As a teacher, I love finding hidden jewels here to use in my classroom. I did buy a set of stools from Ikea that fell apart, but I shouldn’t expect much more considering they were only $5 each. The food is great too!
Mimi L.
San jose, CA
Love this place, especially their food court. However for the furniture stuff, I have purchased about 7 items for my room and I love them all. Affordable and customizable which I love. Wish the instructions came with words though. Also depending on the brand, the material of the furniture can be a hit or miss... I bought all really good high quality stuff at least. You can tell the difference when you feel the products in the sample rooms.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?