BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Ashley N.
Maryville, TN
IKEA is AMAZING!!! I live approximately 6 hours from the closest IKEA, but it’s worth the drive. Their products are super cheap and easy to assemble. I have purchased several tables, dressers and kitchen items. They have a floor set up to display their products in a room they would be used in and you can purchase any item on display.
Nicole V.
San Francisco, CA
I love ikea! I think almost my entire house is ikea furniture. It’s modern and very easy to put together. If you find something that you can’t fit in your car or put together yourself, you can pay people a very small fee to come deliver it to your home and put it together for you. I highly recommend.
Delilah S.
Our family loves ikea. We usually take a trip down there every couple months to load up on affordable household products that we probably don’t even need! Haha. Not everything is the best quality but it is for their price point. Everything they sell is so convincing to buy and their food area is awesome. All the furniture they sell have easy to follow picture instructions to make set up easy. I would recommend the store for anyone looking for an affordable yet modern and classy household.
Emily B.
Apollo Beach
I LOVE ikea! It’s like Disney for adults! They have the best items for organization and space saving furniture! The quality isn’t as good as you would find in other furniture stores but it still holds up to my family standards and the price is right!
Laura G.
Camden , NJ
Ikeas prices r so good I love most of the things they sell and it’s an adventure shopping here from beds to plants to curtains and homegoods great store I’ll remain a loyal customer if only I didn’t have to travel to Philadelphia for nearest location
Kat S.
Decorator Expert Level 2
I am obsessed with this place. Every product I have in my home is probably from here except for of course electronics. The quality of IKEA is always at my top scale. It seems to always have the storage that I look for in the modern look that I crave.
Allison W.
Mckinney, TX
Great buys home & office, especially for smaller spaces. To me, the quality is about what you pay for...
Also, it is best to have an idea of what you are needing and looking for before going to an IKEA or even flipping through their thick catalog. It can get overwhelming and time consuming, quickly!

Bottom line, it gives you lots of fun ideas and options when on a ridged budget and with limited space. I own several pieces of furniture from IKEA & it has held up well in the 8yrs or so I’ve had them!
Stephanie W.
Newton, MA
The store itself can be confusing the first time you go in but they have awesome stuff and prices are not bad at all. Only thing is assembly can sometimes be a pain and extremely difficult. By everything i have purchased is super sturdy and awesome.
Katelyn A.
Rock Hill, SC
IKEA is always fun and to visit. As a teacher, I love finding hidden jewels here to use in my classroom. I did buy a set of stools from Ikea that fell apart, but I shouldn’t expect much more considering they were only $5 each. The food is great too!
Sierra B.
Tucson, AZ
I love Ikea! They’re stuff is very nice and plain so it goes with anything else in the room and gives room for lots of decor. Also, they have very good prices and good quality stuff. Amazing shopping experience, trips to Ikea are like a gift for me.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?