BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Hay Lee M.
I have a beautiful white rod iron bed that i putchased this year. It is easy to put together and has survived a couple of moves already. I love your products. Great value and great quality. Ikea is by fat my favorite home shopping store. You can not beat the value and customer service. Much of my home is furnished by ikea furniture and it looks great
Alexandra P.
Washington, DC
Most of the furniture in my current apartment is from Ikea. For a college student like me, it is the perfect combination of style and affordability - they are not necessarily the most sturdy pieces, but without a store like Ikea where there is a huge selection of affordable furniture, it would be very difficult to put together an interior that's attractive on a student's budget.
amanda h.
Fort Myers, FL
Decorator Expert Level 1
I love IKEA I remember when I first went with my friends to decorate our apartment. I was like a kid in a candy store. They have everything you could need and they are so affordable and everything is super easy to put together ..
Megan J.
Valrico, FL
Is there anything not to love about IKEA?? They have reasonably priced furniture and excellent selections for anyone of any age! Loved them for apartment shopping in college and love them still for my first home. Putting together the furniture has never been an issue for me and I will continue to frequent the Tampa location as long as I live here!
Priscilla G.
Staten Island, NY
IKEA is bomb, you guys. I will always recommend visiting the store rather than shopping online. You can really find some chic furnature for affordable prices. They're collection system is pretty cool and the cinnamon buns are tres magnifique! Beware: You must assemble the furniture yourself. If you're not hands-on, hire someone or proceed with caution!
Keenia S.
IKEA is the best for finding inexpensive home decor solutions. My home is currently furnished with multiple item that came from ikea ranging from kitchen items to beds and bedroom decor. My most recent personal favorite purchase was a mountable wine rack, nothing big buy it fits perfectly and is a great way to display just a few of my favorites from my wine stock.
Sierra L.
Kansas City, MO
We love IKEA. No, not the highest quality available. And yes, it can be a pain to assemble. But generally speaking, it's affordable and I don't feel guilty spending money on something that won't last forever. I'd recommend it to anyone looking for trendy, modern, affordable items for home. They also have some great kids toys - I wasn't expecting that!
Daphne L.
Heaven for someone who loves home decor! I love that their products are on trend but affordable. The only thing I’m not crazy about is the quality. Many items are definitely not made to last. They show wear very quickly. But it’s a great place to decorate your home beautifully on a tight budget until you can slowly replace pieces with better quality.
Brenda R.
There is only one Ikea in Houston & i love it! My first time going in was about 4 years ago and i love it. I love buying small things to decorate but as far as big furniture i have never bought, the only thing i bought was my alex drawers to make my vanity & i love it ! But other furniture i feel might not be the best fit, but i do love Ikea very much!
Tailar S.
Benton City, WA
I love ikea for the prices and the set up of all of the displays. I don't shop there very often because the closes one is in about 300 miles away and I can't online shop for furniture. Pros are the prices and all the innovativeways they have for storage. Cons sometimes the produts are cheaply made but I suppose that's to come with the cheap prices.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?